• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Terraria

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint.​
Get it now on Steam!​
Download the original dedicated server software (1.1).​
(Requires a Server or PC running Windows)
NPPXm.gif
NPPXm.gif
Do any of you play Terraria? Shall Herocraft host us a server? Or can you host a 24/7 Server? Whats your opinion on Terraria?​

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
I loved this game and played it all the time for about 1 week, then I ran out of stuff to do.
If you think it looks cool, buy it, bbecause it gets updated alot with new content.
EDIT:
Just looked on the wiki and looks like a whole bunch of stuff was added since I stopped playing. Spears, discs, new flail, new guns, new spells, and new swords D:

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I played way back when sticky bombs were released in an update. Started playing again with some friends, and WOW. So much more stuff. Will be holding my attention longer than it did before.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I just started playing this again with a new character, I love the update. I should probably attempt the wall of flesh on my decked out character (Full molten armor, and weapons, from when hellstone was common) to get some of the new stuff. I haven't played for 6 months since yesterday, so all the new stuff I've been seeing is probably stuff that wasn't even in 1.1 XD

Sleaker

Retired Staff
I just started playing this again with a new character, I love the update. I should probably attempt the wall of flesh on my decked out character (Full molten armor, and weapons, from when hellstone was common) to get some of the new stuff. I haven't played for 6 months since yesterday, so all the new stuff I've been seeing is probably stuff that wasn't even in 1.1 XD

I played through for the first time with 1.1 was able to get to hard mode, then the game shit a brick on me. hard mode is HARD by yourself.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Me and Sheddi made new characters back when 1.1 came out and got to Hard Mode pretty quick. Then shit got HARD. We had to enlist a third person to take down the Twins(boss) just so we had enough cannon fodder to leave one person alive at a time, and that was with angel wings, shotguns with crystal shot, and the good red armor.

I tried playing again last night but from the beginning is just too boring at the moment. I would be up for trying to take down Skeletron Prime as a group or something though. I would estimate needing at least ten people to take him down, with end game armor weapons though.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
I restarted too, atm I only have gold armor and weapons, but I just restarted last night. Id be up for a boss fight sometime.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
I used to play a little while back, but ive played this on and off for a while but it never holds my intrest. I guess it just gets old after a while.