• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Terraria

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
So I just tried to open terraria up for the first time in months and I of course remembered I needed to log into steam to play it. Now steam is giving me this error saying the game is currently unavailable and to try again later... has anyone else experienced this?

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
I remember seeing that before with steam, but not Terraria specifically. It usually happens around steam sales when everyone is downloading a fuck ton of games or somethingt big has updated, so I am pretty sure that it means the servers are too busy to handle you and cannot verify if your Terraria is legit or not and sign you in.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
So I just tried to open terraria up for the first time in months and I of course remembered I needed to log into steam to play it. Now steam is giving me this error saying the game is currently unavailable and to try again later... has anyone else experienced this?
I just opened it perfectly fine. Hmm... It says there was an update, so maybe you logged on that exact second? I have no clue, to be honest. :confused: