• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tera Online

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
Ive actually really glad i got tera. Its really fun, more people should get it :p

Tera looks really fun, I like the Asian art style better then our western.

The only reason I would grab GW2 instead is the one time fee, while it seems expensive to play TERA.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
Got a couple alts I want to level if anyone wants to play on Vally of Titans server.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
going back to WoW and RS

Disgusted+Oh+God+Why.png

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
I've gotten bored of the game tbh, going back to WoW and RS
That's really sad that you think WoW and RS are at all better. WoW is now cake walk for anything and everything, this game is more difficult and takes somewhat of skill and paying attention. RS... I just meh...

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
That's really sad that you think WoW and RS are at all better. WoW is now cake walk for anything and everything, this game is more difficult and takes somewhat of skill and paying attention. RS... I just meh...
I know this, but I enjoy the community of both these games much more than Tera's "LOL THE GAME crap mudkips desuchan kawaii desu ne~ LONG CAT IS LONG TROLOLOL" If Kain even eyed area chat for two seconds he'd want his money back.

Plus, I enjoy simple games, I may like to play competitive, but I have a casual style.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
well you did pick the server that crap went to. i switch servers and the community is much better.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
It's not crap that plays TERA, it's /a/ (anime), and the yeah they have a huge affect on the server as a Vanarch guild so they control a area, but unless you are in the guild, they have no affect on you. From what I have seen on Valley of Titans, the community is pretty mature, there are some dicks but every community has em.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
Someone pm me a buddy code if any are open - I'd like to give it a shot before dropping cash.
I would if I knew how you got em, might only get em for buying it at the store...(?) not sure.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Victim.. Every post I see by you is always so hostile and angry. I think you should cool down a little and relax before posting. It's just a game.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Victim.. Every post I see by you is always so hostile and angry. I think you should cool down a little and relax before posting. It's just a game.
I don't mean to be D: I usually just speak my mind (And almost never think before so) lol I'll try and not be so angry :p