• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tera Online

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I am guilty of pouring time into MMO's just as well as my money. This game had its beta recently and has its pre-release tomorrow for preorders. It has a very fluent combat system with a unique handle on the dungeons (While following the WoW style, they do not require it and if you are skilled, you can solo any content in the game.)

Quests are very cliche though and follow most other MMO's while they make up for some of it with nice cut-scenes and an active storyline with an awesome reward based on difficulty and time spent (Averaged by what they assume it to be). WPvP and GvG was very different, yet annoying for leveling people because level difference can really make a difference even if only by one. Max level (By the beta standard) it was a blast and the visuals plus sounds made it feel rewarding.

Overall, I found the beta to be fun while it lacked quite a bit of the content and had many glitches, but it was a beta, what can you do? Join me in the Valley of Titans (Server) if we grab enough people and Kain doesn't beat me to it, I will make us a DH guild to show our epic skills off with. (Kain if you plan on doing this, just let me know)

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
ive actually been looking at this game, it looks really good but is kinda getting overshadowed by GW2. I honestly think tera looks better though.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I am guilty of pouring time into MMO's just as well as my money. This game had its beta recently and has its pre-release tomorrow for preorders. It has a very fluent combat system with a unique handle on the dungeons (While following the WoW style, they do not require it and if you are skilled, you can solo any content in the game.)

Quests are very cliche though and follow most other MMO's while they make up for some of it with nice cut-scenes and an active storyline with an awesome reward based on difficulty and time spent (Averaged by what they assume it to be). WPvP and GvG was very different, yet annoying for leveling people because level difference can really make a difference even if only by one. Max level (By the beta standard) it was a blast and the visuals plus sounds made it feel rewarding.

Overall, I found the beta to be fun while it lacked quite a bit of the content and had many glitches, but it was a beta, what can you do? Join me in the Valley of Titans (Server) if we grab enough people and Kain doesn't beat me to it, I will make us a DH guild to show our epic skills off with. (Kain if you plan on doing this, just let me know)
Feel free to make a DH guild and post the info here - or on disposableheroes.net

I have no intention of playing TERA - lack of time / motivation on my part.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
Bought Tera along with many other of my friends, and none are dissapointed. I have thought about buying GW2 instead because I played GW for 2 years, but Tera to me is amazing and new.
Feel free to make a DH guild and post the info here - or on disposableheroes.net
Will do when given the oppurtunity.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Bought Tera along with many other of my friends, and none are dissapointed. I have thought about buying GW2 instead because I played GW for 2 years, but Tera to me is amazing and new.
Will do when given the oppurtunity.
Victim will :p

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
i finally broke down and bought it, ill be on the Valley of Titans server as well so looking forward to seeing anyone else that gets tera.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I have been curious about the game for a while but I kinda want to try it before hand and find out if they are going to be rolling out regional blocks before committing money to it :p

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I want to try it... but it cost $50 :confused:
Exactly why I don't want to put money towards it until I know I won't get screwed by them deciding to block EU players from the US servers :p

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter