• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tera Online

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
in case anyone wanted to try out tera to see how it plays they made a demo http://tera.enmasse.com/demo
though its just the prologue to my knowledge so not much you can do other than test out the classes as they are a lvl 20.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey, if anyone is playing this and is interested, lucky, neo and I started up a guild on the serpentis isle server. If anyone plays and would like to come join, pm me and I'll shoot you the info.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
But at 60, you get to do the Nexus, which constists of everyone on the server going against crazy bosses. Yeah it gets laggy (connection wise) but that's bearable. But only try to do this if you have a good enough computer to handle that many people in one area.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
You played till then? I thought you couldn't stand the 4chaners? xD
I quit at like 42 because the quests got boring as fuck and the grinding was even worse by this point, my friend was so bored of the leveling by 60 that he didn't even want to try anymore. Its personal opinion by me, but its just my review. 1-40 was quite fun though and the first few storyline questlines were bad ass.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Anyone still playing this? I have a max level reaper on Valley of Titans having a blast with the new content patch that came out yesterday.