• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tendragon Whitelist Application

tendragon

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: tendragon
  2. Location & Age: 15 wisconsin
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None that I am aware of.
  4. Referral(s): I was refered here by @kyacho.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From a friend
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am an avid and avtice minecraft player i enjoy both building and pvp I definitely get a long with lot almost all playeres I meet.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): I've played minecraft for about two years maybe more and am looking for a new server to play on sense my last one was shut down.
  10. Additional Info: None

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1346973116,1346973081][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the interest in the server. Your special key is incorrect and I cannot review your application until it is. Remember to reply to this thread so I am aware you have corrected it.

Thanks!

tendragon

Wood
Sorry my computer was actting funny the day I applied so i wasn't quite sure about the key thing but here it is HCt9 aslo sorry for not respond for so long my computer broke down... again.

tendragon

Wood
16, it is minor as I stated, was just curious =)[DOUBLEPOST=1347575709,1347575530][/DOUBLEPOST]Well everything looks good, so welcome to Herocraft =)

Thank you, I look forward to playing now if I could just get minecraft to work. Loll