• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Teirm30: Whitelist Application

Teirm30

Wood
1. Minecraft In-game name: Teirm30
2. Location & Age: Springdale, Arkansas, 15 years old
3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Noperonis
4. Referral(s): Umm... I guess none XD
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Was searching for quality roleplaying servers for Minecraft
6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes :D
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
8. Reason you should be accepted: I love roleplaying, there isn't any specific reason you should accept me, and you don't have to. I love building medieval townish stuff, castles, consider myself an average builder. I am a mature player and very respectful. I just think that it looks like a great server, if you want to let me play on it, awesome. If not, no big deal, your server, not mine.
9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCT7}
10 .Additional Info: Umm... yeah :D I love Lotr, Doctor Who, Star Trek (Mostly Original Series and TNG), Star Wars, all kinds of Fantasy and Sci-fi stuff :D I love the band Seabird, aso love Switchfoot, Needtobreathe, Relient K, Civil Twilight and many other bands and musical groups. In my freetime I love to draw and read. I go to a Christian private school and consider myself fairly mature, but I may crack some jokes every once in a while. I play bass, and acoustic guitar. Would love to play on this server!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347929146,1347928804][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Minecraft In-game name: Teirm30
2. Location & Age: Springdale, Arkansas, 15 years old
3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Noperonis
4. Referral(s): Umm... I guess none XD
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Was searching for quality roleplaying servers for Minecraft
6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes :D
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
8. Reason you should be accepted: I love roleplaying, there isn't any specific reason you should accept me, and you don't have to. I love building medieval townish stuff, castles, consider myself an average builder. I am a mature player and very respectful. I just think that it looks like a great server, if you want to let me play on it, awesome. If not, no big deal, your server, not mine.
9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCT7}
10 .Additional Info: Umm... yeah :D I love Lotr, Doctor Who, Star Trek (Mostly Original Series and TNG), Star Wars, all kinds of Fantasy and Sci-fi stuff :D I love the band Seabird, aso love Switchfoot, Needtobreathe, Relient K, Civil Twilight and many other bands and musical groups. In my freetime I love to draw and read. I go to a Christian private school and consider myself fairly mature, but I may crack some jokes every once in a while. I play bass, and acoustic guitar. Would love to play on this server!
Please explain this ban in detail.

[0] => mc.nyancraft.com .:. destroyed honeypot blocks. http://nyancraft.com/hp - updated every 5 min (-128,70,-1589)
Also, what is your relation to seannn?

One more thing, why are you 15 in your application but 11 here?

http://pawncraft.co.uk/xf/members/teirm30.5441/

Teirm30

Wood
That was my sister on Nyancraft :( idk exactly why she got banned though. I knew Seannn a long time ago on a server, I forgot what it was called, pretty much just an acquantance though. Also on Pawncraft, that was my sister.[DOUBLEPOST=1347938099][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh also forgot to add, on one server it got hacked and I got banned about 3 times by the hacker, but it's fixed, that was on Craftworlds.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
That was my sister on Nyancraft :( idk exactly why she got banned though. I knew Seannn a long time ago on a server, I forgot what it was called, pretty much just an acquantance though. Also on Pawncraft, that was my sister.[DOUBLEPOST=1347938099][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh also forgot to add, on one server it got hacked and I got banned about 3 times by the hacker, but it's fixed, that was on Craftworlds.
I am going to warn you. If by any chance you get banned in the future the excuse "my sister did it" is no acceptable. You will be held accountable for any action take for your account. Your account, your responsibility.

Everything else looks fine, welcome to Herocraft.

Teirm30

Wood
Okay :D yeah, she has her own account, because I asked her not to play on mine anymore, so now worries, thank you so much!!