• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Team Fortress 2]Clans,Groups or just play with each other?

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Any of you guys interested in playing some Mann Up? I've been playing it online with random people and it doesn't go very well...
Steam name: Telepath
Addicted to TF2 at the moment so I'm definitely up for playing with some of you guys :)

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Tf2 (and fallout) is the reason I'm not playing herocraft. I consider myself a pretty good pyro but not as good as others (aka I actually don't W+M1). I just got the million fire damage achievement yesterday.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Add me on steam if you want to play. I uninstalled team fortress 2 a few months ago, but I'll start playing it again soon if people are willing to play with me.
Steam Name: Kittyaids

madsplatter

Diamond
anyone interested should tune in for the esea lan finals today and tomorrow. they're a bit late starting but the first matches should be starting in 30 minutes. gonna be some great games so if youre at all interested in competitive tf2 id suggest you check it out.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
My steam name is either awsum.guy75321 or 12357awsumguy75321 or something like that; I honestly don't remember. I'm pretty new to TF2, also.

Update: I am 12357awsumguy75321 on Steam.

madsplatter

Diamond

figured this thread could use a bump. these are some frag clips i've made over the past few weeks. the first one has a few of my shots, but is mainly others on my team. simplicity is a clip from some bookmarks over the past few weeks i made to test some smooths and colors. all shots are from 6v6 competitive play, in either scrims or ugc/cevo matches.