• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Team Fortress 2]Clans,Groups or just play with each other?

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
I play on a clan server that's just 24/7 2fort. Good community there but the server hasn't been quite as active lately :(.

steam account: ◕‿◕
Always play sniper, 24/7. Used to have a Strange Machina with a tiddly-ton of kills, but I traded it to get some other nice things, along with a new strange sniper that I dubbed 'Violent Semen Inferno'. I love it very much, especially since it has strange parts. If I'm not playing Sniper, I'm carrying the team as Heavy on cart push, pooping on the enemy team as Demoman, or playing battle-engy.

ICE ICE ICE!
steam account: ◕‿◕
Always play sniper, 24/7. Used to have a Strange Machina with a tiddly-ton of kills, but I traded it to get some other nice things, along with a new strange sniper that I dubbed 'Violent Semen Inferno'. I love it very much, especially since it has strange parts. If I'm not playing Sniper, I'm carrying the team as Heavy on cart push, pooping on the enemy team as Demoman, or playing battle-engy.
Strange Machina is worth a lot of money XD,But ill add you soon ;)

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Steam name: BeasttRecon

After getting my laptop wiped (for school update) I have finally hit up steam again and can't resist going back to my pwnage TF2 and GMOD memories :) Re-installing TF2 now, but I already have GMod and used to play altitude.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Steam name: Travel
Just started playeing TF2 today, but I really enjoy it so far :)

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
add me: Player_189

if anyone is up on doing a tf2 aussie clan (;;;; msg me (decent scout) improving

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Add me: plob5 I would love too play w/people before the map wipe!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
My steam name is leftovers5. Just recently got the huntsman, so I've been owning it up with the bow. I also love heavy/demo/engi. :3