• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[TC]Rangpur [Evil] -Recruiting

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: Narvon
Hero Paths/Specs: Samurai -60, Dreadknight - 51, Dragoon - 25, Wizard - 30, Beguiler - 30, Runeblade - 27, Bard - 24, Disciple - 36, Smith - 15?, Alchemist - 10.
Hero Levels: Currently a lvl 36 Disciple, 10 Alchy.
Mastered Specs/Paths - Samurai
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I should be a Tree Creeper because I know how to pvp well, I'm mature and so wont B**** (Complain) when we lose, or things dont go according to plan. I've also been around herocraft for quit a while now and I assure you. I am no noob. I can certainly contribute alot to the Tree Creeper town/guild in ways of pvping, and raiding. Also, I'm one of those pvpers who isn't afraid to charge into a fight we most likely will lose, and am usually the last person retreating. (this is do to my class disciple, Im not afraid to die.)
Also, i have killed various well known people on herocraft, so im not new to pvping. Examples(C4ruso, Pewpewpewlasers, EtKenn, Danielcan, and EzMac.
I dont know if you remember me xXSamdamanXx, but i've raided with you before.

What you can contribute: My pvp prowess, Alchemist services, building town walls/blockades (around towns we are raiding?) etc.
What town are you currently in: Visigoth
Time Zone: MST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Listen, very rarely talking.
Ever since I joined Herocraft, I've always wanted to become a true Tree Creeper.

We will need to know you some more, pvp with us a little bit, talk to us. So message me in game whenever you're on.

Y

ytiggidmas

when i announce i'll be back in ts
tumblr_mjnzg2b5Gs1rt6mq9o1_400.gif

edit: Still recruiting, if interested please post an app!

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
In game name: joshtsai
Hero Paths/Specs: Disciple, Wizard, Necromancer, Mystic, Alchemist
Hero Levels: 65,60,60,25, 60 respectively
Mastered Specs/Paths New: Disciple Old Master Wizard, Necro Hero Prof: Alchemist
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: The Tree Creepers are looking for a reboot, and I feel that I will be a beneficial addition to the team. I get along well with the other current TC, and can face the field of battle well. I have pvp'ed many times with the group and know how the TC fight.
What you can contribute: Disciple skills, maturity, and Asian persuasion
What town are you currently in: Jericho
Time Zone: Pacific
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): All

Y

ytiggidmas

Mastered Specs/Paths New: Disciple Old Master Wizard, Necro Hero Prof: Alchemist
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: The Tree Creepers are looking for a reboot, and I feel that I will be a beneficial addition to the team. I get along well with the other current TC, and can face the field of battle well. I have pvp'ed many times with the group and know how the TC fight.

Accepted.

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6

Denied

C4ruso

Legacy Supporter 8
Guys im from 6/24 until 6/28 in the netherlands with my class so i cant come online on this week

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: DefaultTexture
Hero Paths/Specs: Dragoon, Miner
Hero Levels: 65, 60
Mastered Specs/Paths: Wizard, Samurai, Dragoon, Ninja.
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I'm in Jericho and if you don't want me in TC i wanna be in Rangpur. I'm a decent pvper, raiding with tc is the most fun ever. I can go wizard if needed and be the port whore
What you can contribute: Whatever you think I can contribute
Time Zone: EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

KleenX

Iron
IGN:XXZELITEBESTSNIPERINCODXXSTEALTHXKID
WHY SHOULD U JOIN THE SERVER: I LIKE TO RPG N GAMEZ
PREVIOUSBANS: I ONCE TOLD AN ADMIN TO FUCKHIMZELF SO HE BANNED ME FOR GRIEFING. I SWEAR ON MY DEAD GRANDMAS LIFE IT WASNT GRIEFING.
A little about yourself: Well, I am a fine gentlemen. I enjoy tea and crumpets. I like to take long walks on the beach where I reevaluate my life every sunday. Sunday is the lords day. It should be respected. Trust me I am a doctor. I can do CPR on any downed person in PVPz. I like to play top sona in LoL because I am just too good to do 2 man bot. My friend tommy and hiz turtle played on dis server and so I decided tpo give it a try if you no tommy can u pls tell me i wanna kill him becuz he wont let me join his town damenshold he sed its the best town bcuz they have netherrack and no othr towns hav netherdrack. Ty for lisining to my app to this. I xpect it to be revewed by tommorow i am a busy man so I need this don asap. ty.
Specielkey: X22 ps i wud liek to thank default for the app i cpyd his bcuaz i couldnt find the apply thing