• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted sw33td3vil77 Application

Sw33tD3vil

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: sw33td3vil77
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 26
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): bobo_the_cow
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Top 10 Minecraft Servers list
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I really like this game and when I heard I could play on public MMO Server I was really happy. I have alot of free time and I just want to make friend, have fun and help people I enjoy building and questing.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS10
  10. Additional Info: I already seen my friend played and I can't wait to join you guys! :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: sw33td3vil77
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 26
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): bobo_the_cow
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Top 10 Minecraft Servers list
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I really like this game and when I heard I could play on public MMO Server I was really happy. I have alot of free time and I just want to make friend, have fun and help people I enjoy building and questing.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS10
  10. Additional Info: I already seen my friend played and I can't wait to join you guys! :)

Reviewing - Your special key is incorrect. Please correct it and reply back to this thread so I am alerted. Thanks!

Sw33tD3vil

Wood
yes[DOUBLEPOST=1352391775][/DOUBLEPOST]why? I don't know what this have to do with my whitelisting :p

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
yes[DOUBLEPOST=1352391775][/DOUBLEPOST]why? I don't know what this have to do with my whitelisting :p

Because you have the same IP address and our rules specifically state you are not allowed to multi-box on this server or have alt accounts. So if you did live together there is something you need to do, or if you chose not to do it, your accounts could become unwhitelisted.

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/multiple-accounts-on-the-same-ip.8880/

You WILL need to go to that thread and follow the instructions. As I stated above failing to do so could cause both of your accounts to be removed from the whitelist or banned.

I am going to go ahead and whitelist despite the attitude about the multiple users on the same IP question.

Welcome to Herocraft

Sw33tD3vil

Wood
I already send a message to Serrat to talk about it thanks again :) Can I log on or I have to wait for Serrat to respond?