• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suto's App~

Sutokien

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Sutokien
  2. Location & Age: 17 Us OH
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Nope
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, want to try out the server first.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes since I was looking at some videos of the server before I came here.
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS8

First off, sorry if I did that wrong the guide said to copy and paste but then all the questions were above, but I played it safe rather than sorry. Well I am a huge fan of heroes and is basically what I have spent all my time playing on minecraft. Ever since the developers went quiet/private with heroes most of the servers have gone bye bye, including the one I use to always play on. I love to pvp and build although I'll admit I'm not the best at building. On my old server I was in the top 5 ranking on the pvp latter. I'm a pretty friendly guy, and when I have time to spare/resources I like to help out in anyway. Other games I have played/tried is LoL(currently playing the most of at the moment.) Terraria, WoW, Runescape, Mabinogi, and pretty much every f2p mmo out there. Well I hope to see you all in game soon. :p

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Sutokien
  2. Location & Age: 17 Us OH
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Nope
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, want to try out the server first.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes since I was looking at some videos of the server before I came here.
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS8

First off, sorry if I did that wrong the guide said to copy and paste but then all the questions were above, but I played it safe rather than sorry. Well I am a huge fan of heroes and is basically what I have spent all my time playing on minecraft. Ever since the developers went quiet/private with heroes most of the servers have gone bye bye, including the one I use to always play on. I love to pvp and build although I'll admit I'm not the best at building. On my old server I was in the top 5 ranking on the pvp latter. I'm a pretty friendly guy, and when I have time to spare/resources I like to help out in anyway. Other games I have played/tried is LoL(currently playing the most of at the moment.) Terraria, WoW, Runescape, Mabinogi, and pretty much every f2p mmo out there. Well I hope to see you all in game soon. :p

Reviewing