• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Steven5223's Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven5223

Wood
Ok before i apply for herocraft there is something i want to tell...
i applied before but the staff wont believe my friend make me banned from other server idk what server is that but he said bad words to the staffs. so it's not me i even dont know that server
that's it and i already read the forum and server rules hundred times dont blame me

1. Minecraft In-game name: Steven5223
  2. Location & Age: Indonesia, 12
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): i never get a ban it's my friend
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: nope
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: google.com
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yeah before
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): nope i dont have a youtube acc
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yeah of course
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS6
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: why? i really like RPG like hack n slash i love every game like that and also i like Minecraft and build stuffs (im bad btw) and the most coolest thing is Heroes well it's cool and have levels stuff that make a complete rpg server so i love it :D that's the reason

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok before i apply for herocraft there is something i want to tell...
i applied before but the staff wont believe my friend make me banned from other server idk what server is that but he said bad words to the staffs. so it's not me i even dont know that server
that's it and i already read the forum and server rules hundred times dont blame me

1. Minecraft In-game name: Steven5223
  2. Location & Age: Indonesia, 12
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): i never get a ban it's my friend
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: nope
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: google.com
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yeah before
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): nope i dont have a youtube acc
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yeah of course
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS6
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: why? i really like RPG like hack n slash i love every game like that and also i like Minecraft and build stuffs (im bad btw) and the most coolest thing is Heroes well it's cool and have levels stuff that make a complete rpg server so i love it :D that's the reason

Per our ToS you do not meet the minimum age required.

Please feel free to play via the greylist or purchase premium.

Interesting you claimed to be 13 last time.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/steven5223s-whitelist-application.36410/

In addition at THAT time you were not denied, the review was not complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.