• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Stealth_slaya whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Stealth_slaya
  2. Location & Age: Manchester England 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I was unable to find any, i am not one to get ban.
  4. Referral(s): konradkotus
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: freind
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet will soon
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: im a nice person and get along with people, i am also builder and who enjoys making towns
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS13
  10. Additional Info: your server looks great, i will enjoy being part of your community.I also like pvp building and just helping out where i can on servers i go on. In my spare time i play League of legends,aion and maple story

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
stealthslaya, Thank you for taking the time to write your application, however it seems that there are some things that are incorrect with your application. Could you please elaborate on why your forum's profile page, the age differs from the white-list application? Additionally, could you please give more information on the [Additional Information:] section of the application. We would like to get to know you a bit, for instance hobbies and past times.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
So if I understand correctly your friend persuaded you to put 16 when registering, however you decided to put your real age on your whitelist application, interesting. Regardless of that bit of information, could you please put a little more effort into the additional information section? We only want to know some of your hobbies and pastimes (for instance I play WoW and LoL in my spare time... <- that, just a bit more.) Thanks :)

Also don't create new forum accounts with the correct name and information, as Angyles can change credentials.

oh ok wil do[DOUBLEPOST=1354727731][/DOUBLEPOST]hope thats beter[DOUBLEPOST=1355055536,1354727504][/DOUBLEPOST]Well is that ok ?

1999 april 11th[DOUBLEPOST=1357144237][/DOUBLEPOST]I made this new account because it wouldent let me reset.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Stealth_slaya
  2. Location & Age: Manchester England 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I was unable to find any, i am not one to get ban.
  4. Referral(s): konradkotus
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: freind
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet will soon
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: im a nice person and get along with people, i am also builder and who enjoys making towns
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS13
  10. Additional Info: your server looks great, i will enjoy being part of your community.I also like pvp building and just helping out where i can on servers i go on. In my spare time i play League of legends,aion and maple story
1999 april 11th[DOUBLEPOST=1357144237][/DOUBLEPOST]I made this new account because it wouldent let me reset.
So being born on April 11th, 1999, wouldn't that make you 13 rather than 14? Are you really being honest about your age with us?

Ok i will be honest now i explained or did try too all i know is i am 14 years of age my birthday was not that long ago that is it rearly.[DOUBLEPOST=1357246395][/DOUBLEPOST]Ino it might seem like i lie at one point in it i did all i am trying to tell you now is i am 14.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok i will be honest now i explained or did try too all i know is i am 14 years of age my birthday was not that long ago that is it rearly.[DOUBLEPOST=1357246395][/DOUBLEPOST]Ino it might seem like i lie at one point in it i did all i am trying to tell you now is i am 14.
What I find odd is people usually claim they are older than they really are rather than going under.

After some research, I have actually found a couple of bans under your name. Care to explain these?

http://www.mcbans.com/player/Stealth_slaya
http://www.mcbouncer.com/userban/1320389
http://imdeity.com/threads/ban-thread.278/page-69
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ft.com/bans?page=6+&cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Ok i am going to be totally honest the top one was a server for raiding im am pretty sure we griefed where we shouldent.On the second me and a freind found an admins unclaimed base next to safe zone and we raided where we shouldent.The 3rd one i rearly cant remember i think me and another player started a argument.For the final one i rearly dont remeber it might have been a server i went on and i fell out with the owner but i am not sure if that is the one.[DOUBLEPOST=1357247999][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry if it is not good but i think some where a while back.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok i am going to be totally honest the top one was a server for raiding im am pretty sure we griefed where we shouldent.On the second me and a freind found an admins unclaimed base next to safe zone and we raided where we shouldent.The 3rd one i rearly cant remember i think me and another player started a argument.For the final one i rearly dont remeber it might have been a server i went on and i fell out with the owner but i am not sure if that is the one.[DOUBLEPOST=1357247999][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry if it is not good but i think some where a while back.
The bans appear to be on the older side, however I am going to warn you...
  • We do NOT allow advertising.
  • Not knowing the rules is no excuse for not following them. If you aren't sure about something, ask.
Now, if you are 14 you will need tell me your EXACT birth date.

I understand[DOUBLEPOST=1357251503][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh dam i see what u mean ive got 1999 it should be 1998 shal i change?[DOUBLEPOST=1357251618][/DOUBLEPOST]And my exact date is Aprill the 11th 1998

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I understand[DOUBLEPOST=1357251503][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh dam i see what u mean ive got 1999 it should be 1998 shal i change?[DOUBLEPOST=1357251618][/DOUBLEPOST]And my exact date is Aprill the 11th 1998
You can't change it but upper staff can. B-day change Angyles. I guess something will need to be done about the alternate forum account as well.

I will go ahead and whitelist you. Welcome to Herocraft