• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

St33lcanine's Whitelist Application!

1. Minecraft In-game name: St33lcanine
    2. Location & Age: Victoria, British Columbia. I am 15.
    3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I admit I got myself banned once, and regret it. I got really angry one time, and yelled at a guy in capslock. I let my friend use my account back before he had one, a while ago. My friend used my account on the Savage Realms server, getting my account banned. I HAVE changed my password since.
    4. Referral(s): Monkeyfatzer told me about the server today.
    5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:A player on here named "Monkeyfatzer" told me about it. We have been pvping on an old server and we were rivals in the top clans, Orange Juice <- (My clan.) and TOA (The Obsidian Alliance) was the clan Monkeyfatzer was in.
    6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yup, I just did.
    7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree to all of it.
    8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a very talented pvper and have been pvping most of Minecraft's existance. I know the mechanics of armor, weapons, enchants, animals, redstone, and almost everything on here. I was thinking of joining Monkeyfatzer with two of my other friends (Brengar15, Minecraftium), who are signing for an application and we are going to dominate this place like we dominated our old server!
    9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCS11}
    10. Additional Info:When I'm not pvping I'm usually going to the lake, fishing, in my pool, watching a movie, YouTube videos, and planning a Let's Play. I have 3 dogs, what are 2 pugs, and a shi tzu. I create Minecraft skins and I could make you one too! I play LoL, TF2. Saints Row 3, Just Cause 2, every single Valve game to date on Steam :D and every once in a while I play BF3 or WoW. I am very open minded with games and don't criticise on whether it is good or not until I have played it, considering I play with squares and I have spent most of my life since indev playing it.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Sorry. I saw that it had a Reply, so i skipped over it.

While doing checks I came across these.

Code:
Array
(
    [bancount] => 3
    [banlist] => Array
        (
            [0] => login.minecraftwar.co.uk .:. pvp hacking
            [1] => survival.muttsworldmine.com .:. violation of rules -- pvp outside in non-pvp zone -- murder
            [2] => chaos.dyneslott.com:5252 .:. language and abuse
        )

[score] => 9.22
    [status] => 2
    [output] => 3 bans :(
)

Can you explain these?

Uhm, not sure if my friend did these, I live in Canada and I don't join co.uk servers, and most definitely am against hacking. (minecraftwar.co.uk) I threatened my friend to kick him out of our clan for telling us he was using the "Nodus" client,and then he removed it. I'm a nice guy, I follow the rules, but, If I don't get accepted, sorry for the time. Shouldn't of let my friend use my account...

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
As long as your friend cannot get on your account to cause anymore issues, and as long as you remember the rules of the server, I doubt we will have an issue.

Everything else looks good.

Application Accepted.
Welcome to Herocraft.
Please check your inbox.
:cool: