• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ssscrazy's application to be whitelisted.

ssscrazy

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: ssscrazy
  2. Location & Age: Northern USA, 14 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have not been banned on any minecraft servers.
  4. Referral(s): None, I do not know anyone that plays on this server, although I may recognize a friend as I know a great deal of minecraft players.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I love the plugin heroes, so I searched for a quality server with it. After some time I found this server, and I thought I would give it a look over. I saw that this server had great plugins, so I decided to attempt to join.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I voted on both and provided my username.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I completely agree with the rules, and terms of service that this server has. The rules are completely fair, and well thought out.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have experience with the heroes plugin, and I know how it works, from choosing classes to using skills. I also know how to make a heroes class, I have made quite a few actually. I love Role Playing servers, and this one stands out from the rest. I love the look of the town plugin, and the ability to take inactive player homes, which many servers need to add because the world will usually gets cluttered with abandoned homes. Hero Bounty makes killing players fun, simple, and rewarding, and Hero Chat makes the chat less cluttered, so you can get done what you need to. The combination of plugins, configurations, and staff looks wonderful and I really want to this server. I hope that I can join your community, and hopefully better it in some way.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCs8}
  10. Additional Info: I have meager java experience, not worth mentioning really, and I know how plugins are configured. I am not much of a builder, more of a traveler who never really settles down. I like to help people, and often sacrifice something of my own to better them, in this way I gather friends quickly. I never lose my temper, and my family tells me that I have a strong moral compass. I hope you liked my application, and that I am accepted to join your server. Sincerely, ssscrazy

ssscrazy

Glowing Redstone
Well I am a moderator on a medium sized server that can hold a great deal of players, but never actually does. I am also the Head-Admin on a smaller one. (That just ran out of money two days ago, so it may close down.) If you are asking about the medium sized server, then I am no longer an admin there for my foolish mistake to give a player his donator perks, without asking the owner first. On the small server, I am the Head-Admin and manage the plugin configurations on it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well I am a moderator on a medium sized server that can hold a great deal of players, but never actually does. I am also the Head-Admin on a smaller one. (That just ran out of money two days ago, so it may close down.) If you are asking about the medium sized server, then I am no longer an admin there for my foolish mistake to give a player his donator perks, without asking the owner first. On the small server, I am the Head-Admin and manage the plugin configurations on it.

I question the interest you have in this server as I have found a few posts on other websites discussing our plugin specifically and wanting to use it.

ssscrazy

Glowing Redstone
Ah, yes, I tried to get the server of which I am moderator on to use the plugin, because it is so great. Unfortunately it never worked out. I do love the plugin heroes, and that is why I wanted to get the server to use it. When it did not work out, I decided to find a good heroes server to play on. So, I looked around, found a few that looked great, although most turned out not to be very much fun. I eventually found this one, and I hope to join it. I am not sure where you found any posts about wanting to use except for on that one, but I can assure you, my interest is only to play on a server with heroes.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Your application is fantastic and has out shone some of the applications I have seen recently ((And most of those were written by adults)).

Understand we take intellectual property theft very seriously, so do not even think about it. =)

Welcome to Herocraft