• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Squirt0's Application To HeroCraft

Squirt0

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Squirt0 (zero at the end)
  2. Location & Age: Ontario, Canada and I am 15 years of age.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain): I have no previous bans from any server of any kind.
  4. Referral(s): Dudog (friend)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have heard it in numerous conversations with my friend.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do agree to these rules.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a respected player and I do not cheat and try to help out people in servers when I can.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): MCS7
  10. Additional Info: My IGN is Squirt0 because my grandma used to call me squirt because I was shorter than her.

Runiczeal

TNT
Please check your Special Key. Once you have fixed that we can start getting things going.

Runiczeal

TNT
I know what i saw, you must have changed it on your post when you fixed your special key which is not ok. But it doesnt really matter now. I will now finish reviewing your APP.

Runiczeal

TNT
Everything appears to be ok. Although i dont like that you changed your age and acted like it wasnt different, i messed up and have no proof so.....

Welcome to Herocraft
Please check your inbox