• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Spudsmac's Whitelist app.

spudsmac

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: spudsmac
  2. Location & Age: 23/NY
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): xiop and volture777
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Xiop and volture777 use to play on this server and told me about it. Sounds interesting.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I will obey the rules and will be an active member of a town. plus i might bring back a couple past members.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCS8
  10. Additional Info: i usually like building medieval style castles/buildings. I don't pvp much, but I'd be interested in joining and protecting a town. the reason i quit my last server was because they reverted the entire server 6 days and i lost like half the progress i made on my latest project. if you want to see some ss's from my last solo project i can post more of them.

scaled.php

opa8gn.png

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Thank you for applying, but the format you used is incorrect, and you haven't quite given us enough information. If you're unsure of what the correct format is, check other applications, see which ones get accepted, which ones don't, see what you're missing.
Also, please add a bit more! We want to know about you, as a player, to make sure you'll fit in with our community!

Please update your first post, instead of making a new application or posting another one below. Once you've updated the first post with the new information, please tag me, using @Barnubus