• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Spells, and the Spell Team

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
Dgco's current project, which I lovingly call Castle Greyskull (lol) will make you shit your pants and run home crying.

You WILL die in it. ALOT.

You WILL fear it, as you should.

The reward WILL be worth it.

It is not done yet, so leave it alone for now.

........and has Dgco noticed yet that I put a giant Arrow through his skull's head? lol

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Been working with Dgco all I can on the new satanic dungeon, It's looking great. Thanks to everyone who's helping with the exterior!

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7
Wow, Castle Greyskull is looking really good guys. Can't wait to see the dungeon up and running!

By the way, the graveyard was pretty funny.

ZELLIS

Banned
1st. Take those pictures down or get a face full of banhammering.
2nd. How in the fuck did you get in? Tell me/McGreed/Dgco ASAP.

ZELLIS

Banned
Wow super fast reply, thanks. Once I can log back into it'd be awesome if you could tell me :D or feel free to shoot me a PM on here. Also did you figure out how to get past the graveyard? I'd be inpressed if you did.

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7
Honestly, I had a hard time figuring out which way was "forward", since i didn't enter through the front. Also, I cant connect to minecraft.net right now, so it might be a little while before I can show you.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I really need someone to take me to a spell that i just cannot seem to find! Anyone know where to find the gills spell and is willing to bring me there?

Pacatafox

Stone
Symbolite said:
I really need someone to take me to a spell that i just cannot seem to find! Anyone know where to find the gills spell and is willing to bring me there?

That would be highly illeagal! :p

In other news finally finished that tree dungeon, it took a while.
Now I have Mark and Recall
Gills
Treetrim
Frost Walk
Light Walk
Fast Grow

So do I have all the spells available now?

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Pacatafox said:
Symbolite said:

Would you like to explain why? Is gills not in a dungeon? I thought it was and I'm pretty sure people are allowed to bring me to it if it is in a dungeon.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Symbolite said:
Pacatafox said:
Symbolite said:

Would you like to explain why? Is gills not in a dungeon? I thought it was and I'm pretty sure people are allowed to bring me to it if it is in a dungeon.

I don't think gills qualifies as a dungeon, since it lacks riddles, traps, complexity, or taking more than 30 seconds to get once you discover the location.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
gills is not a dungeon, though it does have a couple mob spawners, there's no puzzle/trap/anything like that, just some mob guards.

you cannot be lead to gills, and honestly I don't remember the exact location myself, and i made the location.lol

ZELLIS

Banned
Extending a ton of the cuboids on Castle Greyskull. When bMod is installed, I'm going to do a very large claim (That's the new protect plugin correct?) so that there people can't just hop onto the walls. We're finishing up the last part of this epic castle of doom. After that we're going to need to rent out an admin for a bit :p so we can put some lava, mob spawners, Nether-only stones and fire.

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7
I talked to McGreed, I think he wants to surround the castle with a moat of lava to help prevent the jumping glitch

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
It's another evil dungeon, but fun. Can't wait to spend my entire night tomorrow trying to get it =P

I love these jumping ones with monsters in the top and stuff. It's annoying and hard as hell, but addicting and fun. I'm no good at the crazy redstone puzzles. No Idea how people figure those out, but those are amazing. How can you even think of making something like that lol.

Anyway, keep the challenges coming =P

Idea btw, how bout an endurance one just to make people angry? Need to run and jump as fast as you can while eating lots of food. Example, long hallway of fire you need to run through and survive. Jumping on blocks lit on fire to get somewhere. Swimming through an underwater maze that you need an invintory full of food to get through unless you solve the maze quick.

I really think the underwater maze is a good one =D