• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Specs1396 Whitelist application

specs1396

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: specs1396
  2. Location & Age: PA & 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, never have I even put myself in a banable situation
  4. Referral(s): No one.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was just looking for good servers on minecraftforum.net
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes, and I have read them.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have played Minecraft since it's Alpha stage. I used to run my own server. And I know everything about the game. I am a very talented builder (atleast I believe so). And I'm looking for a great community to play with. :)
  9. Special key: HCS9
  10. Additional Info: I used to run my own minecraft server until I realized it is such a hassle. I have been playing minecraft for years. I know a lot about the game. I am in high school. And I can code a bit of Java. I just recently built my own gaming computer! :D Here is a screen shot of a build from my old server.

Attachments

• 2012-02-18_005814-1.png
    2012-02-18_005814-1.png
    388.4 KB · Views: 6