• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Spacevikingguy(girl)'s application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Spacevikingguy
  2. Location & Age: (wow this makes me uncomfortable) US, 17 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I've been temp banned before for language, but I try not to curse. I've never been temp banned twice from the same server, and I've never been perma banned ever.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: .... wut?
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): no
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: ues
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCS14}
I like to go by Scribble or VH IG. I didn't make this account, I bought it from a friend. He was a guy I'm a girl. He claims to have never been permabanned, and this seems to be true. umm... why on earth do you need our location info? It's scary giving out anything more than my nation because I've had people find me IRL with just my state and initials. I prefer servers that are nice to new players at least admin whise, and I don't like fighting.

Please be nice.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I've been temp banned before for language, but I try not to curse. I've never been temp banned twice from the same server, and I've never been perma banned ever.
I like to go by Scribble or VH IG. I didn't make this account, I bought it from a friend. He was a guy I'm a girl. He claims to have never been permabanned, and this seems to be true. umm... why on earth do you need our location info? It's scary giving out anything more than my nation because I've had people find me IRL with just my state and initials. I prefer servers that are nice to new players at least admin whise, and I don't like fighting.

Please be nice.
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!

Please be nice.
Putting your nation on location is fine. We'll never ask for your address.

You say you're 17 but here it says you're 23. Why is that?
http://empireminecraft.com/members/spacevikingguy.51969/

So you do you mean this was your friend's forum account or minecraft account?

You say you were banned on your application then said you were never banned. Please explain

I was wrong, I have never been banned! (maybe that was a different game...)

You say you were banned on your application then said you were never banned. Please explain

Because I like to pretend I'm older than I am some times. Also, I was... 16? yeah 16 then. It was a bit more awkward giving my age out to strangers then.

I mean that I got it from a friend. He like viking I liked vikings, I was too cheap to buy my own. He gave it to me.

I thought I had been banned, but the website another proctor used said I never had been. Thus I assumed that was just me being kicked and not temp banned, and that I had been wrong to assume so at the time.

I sincerely hope that your server is worth all the time and energy I have given to even just trying to play it, and makes up for the annoyance I got from just applying for it. Never has a server I've attempted to play on been so frustrating and boring for the first 2 days. I eagerly await seeing what the frack I've been applying for.

Your otherwise friendly and hug loving female acquaintance eagerly awaiting approval, Vikinga.

*hugs you anyway*

Last edited:

*looks at my forum title* ohh joy, you think I'm dirt. that is such a good sign. It just oozes respect and kindness towards your players. it makes me just want to hug you. Your server seems like such a wonderful place because of this title you have given me.

*has recently watched a playthrough of "The Stanley Parable" and is still suffering from a +100000000 to sarcasm buff*