• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

sonicace's whitelist application ( updated )

sonicace

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: sonicace
  2. Location & Age: Virginia, 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): PhantomComet is my friend, and he said i should play on this server
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: PhantomComet
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I look forward to playing along side my friends and fighting along side them
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCS8
  10. Additional Info: I do not build as much as i explore, and by what i hear, no server is better than herocraft

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application - You should not leave any of the sections blank
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

sonicace

Wood
wait, phantomcomet? sorry i got confused with someone else, he is my cousin, i'm living with him until i find a permanant place to stay

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
wait, phantomcomet? sorry i got confused with someone else, he is my cousin, i'm living with him until i find a permanant place to stay

Right okay so you choose not to be honest, I can go ahead and deny this now. You stated the user name in your application as your referral ((A friend though now he is your cousin)), then thought I meant someone else? I am not buying it.

And stop making multiple posts, the edit button is there for a reason.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
i was embarassed to have a 13 year old cousin so i said he was my friend

You were more embarrassed to have a 13 cousin, as opposed to a 13 year old friend at the age of 18? Sorry I am denying this application. From the way you are acting I doubt you are 18. Good luck on another server.

Not to mention the two private messages you sent me even though the rules specifically do NOT contact staff about your whitelisting. A mod has conferred with me on this and they are in agreement with my decision.

And just for the icing on the cake, your little rant threads just further prove my point of you are not even close to the age of 18.