• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Solace [Neutral] [18]

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
gz9rU.png
-image courtesy itzmak
Member List:
*zachimon*​
*JZillifro*​
xxMASSCHAOSx​
auxier​
[Shadowall555]​
SonOfAGunner​
cocobean0201​
CreepOnChicken​
Brycehunter​
corlark​
Thyestes​
Truelinko
michael8543​
Jobax​
duco232​
EtKEnn​
Kwong050​
Falker57​
Asterisks indicate guild leaders​
Brackets indicate guild commanders(lower than leaders but higher than average member)​
Description
We are a group of mercenaries that will raid ANYONE if paid the right price, if you want someone gone we'll be the ones to call upon. We do the king's dirty work, we ride mid sized sedans, we raid anyone that pisses us off,​
Diplomacy
The only alliance we will ever make is one that is paid for, if you're not offering money don't even bother contacting me for an alliance.
Recruitment
If you want to join, reread our objectives and make sure you are able to act accordingly. If you don't mesh well with the group, you will be removed.​
Please fill out this form. You will be rejected if you obviously aren't putting any effort in your application or for strongly lacking spelling/grammar/etc skills or for any other reason I can think of.​
Headquarters
Our guild HQ will be based in Dragongarde in a personal plot or possibly a few plots.​
IGN:​
Age/Location:​
Referrals:​
Your motivation to join Solace:​
How good are you at pvp?:​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?:​
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?:​
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?:​

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
FIRST!

( I don't want to apply sorry)

Now anyway, this guild sounds somewhat cool and I hope you guys are cooler than the TC's mainly being I like Solice slightly more. Good luck to you all. Don't remove my post I haven't done any trolling.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
FIRST!

( I don't want to apply sorry)

Now anyway, this guild sounds somewhat cool and I hope you guys are cooler than the TC's mainly being I like Solice slightly more. Good luck to you all. Don't remove my post I haven't done any trolling.
Yeah we're taking a no douche standpoint and this guild was made for fun pvp and money

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
It would be cool if this guild didnt end up like all of the other mercenary guilds on last map. Most of them came along with their "you can hire us to kill anyone and we'll get it done" spiel and then died out. I am hoping that doesnt happen to this one!

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
It would be cool if this guild didnt end up like all of the other mercenary guilds on last map. Most of them came along with their "you can hire us to kill anyone and we'll get it done" spiel and then died out. I am hoping that doesnt happen to this one!
As you've probably noticed, I don't die out, and neither will this guild.

JZillifro

Soulsand
Steamed said:

As do we. Thanks for the support.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
People will want to hire us. If we go off to too slow of a start we'll just have to show everyone our worth by destroying a couple towns. This guild IS going to work unlike some entities that appeared last map.

JZillifro

Soulsand
ShadoWall555 said:
If we go off to too slow of a start we'll just have to show everyone our worth by destroying a couple towns.

Ah yes. Sometimes the weak must fall for the strong to assert their dominance.

corlark

Iron
IGN: corlark​
Age/Location: 15 / Est, Ohio.​
Referrals:​
Your motivation to join Solace: Towns get boring, especially when they don't raid. I like pvp, and this guild sounds perfect for me. Plus, it seems strong, and will probably last a long time, and create a ton of fun.​
How good are you at pvp?: Pretty good, even though I am a healer. I will probably be most useful in a group, where I can heal. (I do not know which spec I am going to go, probably cleric/disciple.)​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: None, just became active again a couple days ago.​
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?: Well, I most like how you aren't enemy with everyone, just neutral until the time comes. Most guilds that are in the same field as this would probably put something like ' Oh yeah, we are the best around. We are enemy to all, and you will fall under our force.' And then die out a day later.​
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?: Yeah, I have both.​

Thyestes

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Thyestes
Age/Location: 17, Florida
Referrals: CreepOnChicken
Your motivation to join Solace: A raiding guild sounds like an interesting idea, especially after seeing it in action.
How good are you at pvp?: Not too shabby
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: None
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?: Killing anyone who pisses us off as a whole or individuals, and raiding.
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?: A working mic.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Thyestes
Age/Location: 17, Florida
Referrals: CreepOnChicken
Your motivation to join Solace: A raiding guild sounds like an interesting idea, especially after seeing it in action.
How good are you at pvp?: Not too shabby
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: None
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?: Killing anyone who pisses us off as a whole or individuals, and raiding.
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?: A working mic.
Accepted! Welcome to Solace, I recommend you get ts3 so when we raid its easier to communicate

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
What are you talking about zachimon? If we see a griefed block, we petition it. If it happens to be you who did it, thats your fault, not ours. And it makes no point declaring war, as you have practically unceasingly attacked us for a while now.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
What are you talking about zachimon? If we see a griefed block, we petition it. If it happens to be you who did it, thats your fault, not ours. And it makes no point declaring war, as you have practically unceasingly attacked us for a while now.
We have people everywhere, we know what goes on in your forums.