• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Solace [Neutral] [18]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Finally i strong mercenary guild. Any way i can join? I mean this seriuously, i can be your eruopean timezone mercenary ^^ This is not a way to spy on you, i just really love pvp and raiding, and this guild does both. I know we have past disagreements, and you will probably reject me for it. If i have any chance of being accepted, i'll make an app.
Fill out the proper application first then we'll talk. Personally I don't have any problem with you.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: EtKEnn
Age/Location: 13, Norway
Referrals: I know Shadowall and zachimon from the time i was allied with ARC. I'm friend with @truelinko .
Your motivation to join Solace: This is the only guild that look like a professional pvp/mercenary guild on the guilds list. My friend Truelinko is here and i want to meet him more often.
How good are you at pvp?: I consider myself a decent pvp'er. I am just 22 warrior, but once i spec to Dreadknight or Samurai i will be amazing in pvp.
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: This is the hard part :S Nevermore, Newerth, Lightforge, Altum and Panorama.
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?: Accepting money to raid/kill people on request. Also i love pvp and raiding in general.
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?: Yep, but my voice sounds like shit.

I wrote this on my Iphone, so i can probably make a better application once i get on my computer tomorrow.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:Jobax
Age/Location:17, Sweden.
Referrals:Starkillah, He's vouching for me.
Your motivation to join Solace:Well i ran into Starkillah, Sold some items to him. I was playing by my own so i thought I'd check this out and get some fellow companions to explore the world with.
How good are you at pvp?:Well, I'm good enough.
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?:None yet.
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?:Money earning, Of course.
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?:I have a mic, I could just get Teamspeak easily.
ok if star is vouching you're in, just make sure you get teamspeak ASAP​

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
hello,

IGN: duco232​
Age/Location: 15, the netherlands.​
Referrals: one of my invisible friends, called nobody.​
Your motivation to join Solace: I love to sneak into towns and steal a lot of stuff, but it's more fun to do it in a group, right?​
How good are you at pvp?: i'm a caster, so I can "snipe" people from a distance, that's what I like to do, because i'm not so good with a sword.​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: I were in the town called "atlantis" so i'm pretty much familiar with those guys.​
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?: stealing, and "the dirty work."​
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?: yes, I prefer skype though.​
You are also accepted as we are at a lack of casters atm, and the reason we use teamspeak more is because there's a lot of us at once, so I'd prefer you use that

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
Referrals: I know Shadowall and zachimon from the time i was allied with ARC. I'm friend with @truelinko .
Your motivation to join Solace: This is the only guild that look like a professional pvp/mercenary guild on the guilds list. My friend Truelinko is here and i want to meet him more often.
How good are you at pvp?: I consider myself a decent pvp'er. I am just 22 warrior, but once i spec to Dreadknight or Samurai i will be amazing in pvp.
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: This is the hard part :S Nevermore, Newerth, Lightforge, Altum and Panorama.
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?: Accepting money to raid/kill people on request. Also i love pvp and raiding in general.

I wrote this on my Iphone, so i can probably make a better application once i get on my computer tomorrow.
I'm going to accept you but so you know I'm going to keep an eye on you due to past conflict. And btw, I suggest you go samurai, insane dps.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
you realize, @EtKEnn , that this guild makes up most of the people who attack Lightforge. If you attacked us, we could no longer be allied with Canterlot.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm going to accept you but so you know I'm going to keep an eye on you due to past conflict. And btw, I suggest you go samurai, insane dps.
Thanks. Will probably go Samurai, Dreadknight has to low damage. Samurai got bad armor though :/

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
Btw guys every time you log in join the solace chat if you need the pass pm me ingame

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
you realize, @EtKEnn , that this guild makes up most of the people who attack Lightforge. If you attacked us, we could no longer be allied with Canterlot.
Thats probably why they ask on application who your allies is. So that they avoid giving a job to me involving attacking my allies ;) Wolever, this don't have anything with diplomacy to do. I just wanna have some fun for once. Don't worry about it, i won't attack my allies. Allies are more important. But i will do anything that doesn't involve killing/raiding allies ;)

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
IGN: Kwong050​
Age/Location: 13/USA​
Referrals: none​
Your motivation to join Solace: I like the logo. ;) I like to pvp but im not too good at it so I wanna learn something. And I wanna make new friends. :)
How good are you at pvp?: so so​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Lorien (Mortem I guess)​
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?: Get better at pvp, have fun, make new friends, not die, etc​
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?: yuppers​

@ShadoWall555

truelinko

Soulsand

<3 <3 :D

duco232

TNT
hey everybody,

I just found out that, I kind of joined another town before, which I kind of forgot about... feeling kind of blonde...

so yea, sorry for the weirdness

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Kwong050​
Age/Location: 13/USA​
Referrals: none​
Your motivation to join Solace: I like the logo. ;) I like to pvp but im not too good at it so I wanna learn something. And I wanna make new friends. :)
How good are you at pvp?: so so​
Which towns or organisations are you allied with?: Lorien (Mortem I guess)​
What, in our objectives, appeals to your general interest?: Get better at pvp, have fun, make new friends, not die, etc​
Do you have teamspeak/a working mic?: yuppers​

@ShadoWall555
@ShadoWall555!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?! IM THE LEADER ROUND THESE PARTS, jk idc you're in, talk to me ingame

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Well, I do live in the same town as him. :) No hard feelings were meant. ;)

Nvm that edit...it was a fail.