• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Soccer_pwns Whitelist app

Location?? ... i live in Canada in Kingston ....sorry but , i wont tell you my street cause i dont even know you in REAL LIFE ..... xD when can i be whitelisted?? D: I agree to the ToS and ive agreed to the Eula
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Soccer_pwns
  2. Location & Age:14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):havent got ban yet
  4. Referral(s):Internet
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:i was searching for hero servers
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? no
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes ive agreed
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS11
  10. Reason you should be accepted:Im a good player and i dont break rules.
[DOUBLEPOST=1368915365][/DOUBLEPOST]Ive edited all i needed .. i hope i can be whitelisted now D:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Location?? ... i live in Canada in Kingston ....sorry but , i wont tell you my street cause i dont even know you in REAL LIFE ..... xD when can i be whitelisted?? D: I agree to the ToS and ive agreed to the Eula
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):havent got ban yet
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):SNS11
  10. Reason you should be accepted:Im a good player and i dont break rules.
[DOUBLEPOST=1368915365][/DOUBLEPOST]Ive edited all i needed .. i hope i can be whitelisted now D:

Your special key is incorrect....correct it on the application and reply back. *Sigh*

10. Reason you should be accepted:Im a good player and i dont break rules. There ... ive corrected it ... is it correct?? xD

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  10. Reason you should be accepted:Im a good player and i dont break rules. There ... ive corrected it ... is it correct?? xD

Reviewing

Not me .. i Remember that from my brother ... my brother was using Megabolt .. actualy the admin there is so Stup** ... he bans people that havent done anything

(megabolt is a skill from a class called mage) ... he got banned cause he was using megabolt on an admin i think xD[DOUBLEPOST=1369077832][/DOUBLEPOST]But i wont do that ... i wont pvp an admin unless they want to

Hmmmm
Angyles Go to this server ... *Advertising* .... me and my brother play there ... ALWAYSE
itz a non premium server .. my real account is ewan23 .... itz non premium ... and when i foun out that ths server was premium ... my brother gave me the Soccer_pwns account ....[DOUBLEPOST=1369078152][/DOUBLEPOST]the soccer_pwns account is premium and the ewan23 account is noin premium