• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sneak Peak at the Future of our World

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
:confused: they just wiped the township pages

Here lie all the towns in Sanctum
May your awesomness extend into the new map
R.I.P

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Sanctum looks amazing and that floating island just looks spectacular! Can't wait for the new map, great job guys!

Apherdite

Queen Bee
There will be no noble lots or houses of any kind in Zeal. Zeal the Empire of Heroes is the new name for those not in the loop... which would be everyone. :p

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The outskirts of the Island will be Noble style lots - the innards of the caverns around the void will be some sort of commons.

Figgis

Legacy Supporter 5
Zeal.... Going to make me want to play League of Legends every time I go into that town. -.-' =P

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Awe-inspiring architecture!

I too, would like a noble plot, as soon as they become available.

Also, can we see the new DHX?

Twiser

Iron
This looks AMAZING !

But, take a look at 2nd picture and imagine how it will change in a few days because of grass =(

We should, NO we HAVE TO post it to some kind of TOP10 Minecraft creations! That would add bigger popularity to our server after new map! )

MatTripp

Legacy Supporter 8
Wow this spawn looks fantastic! i cant wait to get into the new map and check it out. I haven't been playing cause of the wipe coming up so i have been wasting time playing hon lol.