• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sneak Peak at the Future of our World

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
Greetings to all. Although you will be mourning the soon imminent destruction of the World as we know it, I have been give a glimpse of what is to come...

.. the new Spawn
2011-06-05_172410.png

..progressing to the main area
2011-06-05_171523.png

..inside I have seen Buildings alotted for Shops
2011-06-05_171605.png

..but the most amazing sight I have had witness to is the underside of this great city..
2011-06-05_170653.png

Authourised by the Great Founder himself, Kainzo

s3nse

Legacy Supporter 4
What texture pack is that? (Sorry if i'm not allowed to post here)

A

Alente1

Reminds me, need to go fix the floor outside the banks.

-wanders off-

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Looks superb! Every map keeps getting better and better.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
The underside would of looked better with my 200 diameter upside down dome with added "enhancements", just saying :p

ForTehZZZ

Coal
So let me get this straight.. There is a large floating island right above the Void. On that island is a very large Palace, home to shops ect. Around the Palace is just a flat grass land.

There are bridges at the four sides of the floating island. Each heading to the Wilderness.

Tell me, am I right?

Also, will the Sanctum ring just go out all the way untill it shadow hits the 'Wilderness'?

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
It looked like the island was just touching water at the very bottom tip. If you look at the bottom, the glow stone is lighting up the water so it can't be the void, so there are light and dark areas. Also in the corner in a wood bridge or dock of some sort with torches on it at the bottom level to also support this. Raetec's map just didn't load quite all the way.

Figgis

Legacy Supporter 5
The water is just 1 block than there is void...

I fell through that shit one too many times.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The underside took me about 8 hours to do... and then half way through my HDD dies... luckily the gods were in my favor and a copy of it was saved on my local disk