• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

smashpanzers Application

Zakpanzer

Wood
Minecraft In-game name: smashpanzer
Location & Age: USA, Sacramento 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned from a blades of falchion server for xraying. Since then i have not used hacks of any kind. And apparently ive been banned for greifing...
Referral(s): None but if i am accepted ill make sure to refer all my friends :D
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a good rp server and saw this.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No but i will
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Of course.
Reason you should be accepted: You should accept me because i am an experienced role player and I think i have a lot to provide the community. I am ocd when it comes to building and stuff mainly when it comes to what other people think about what im building. An example would be
Me: "Wow i love this house"
Random Guy "That house is horrible!"
Me "-.-"
Me *Rebuilds house to be amazing in both opinions*
Of course i would only rebuild the house if it was mine xD. I have been banned before for xray-ing BUT i only did it because someone else used a PvP aura to kill me and take my stuff. I regret using xray because i loved that server and i havent used it since.
Additional Info: hi

Zakpanzer

Wood
I greifed? Could you please send me a link because i do not remember. I believe you but it must have been a while ago. I now have it edited to say that i was banned for greif. I honestly dont remember being banned for greif so it must have been back in 1.7?
Thanks

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
It is an old ban, but I do need to ask about it:

Array
(
[bancount] => 2
[banlist] => Array
(
[0] => proxis.midgardmc.eu .:. Griefing
[1] => play.minecraftnation.org .:. import
)

[score] => 9.02
[status] => 2
[output] => 2 bans :(
)

Zakpanzer

Wood
OOOOOOH that ban..... yeah that was a while ago when i was immature and annoying :p none the less it shouldnt have happened at all.....

Zakpanzer

Wood
Yes and i regret it entirely. The admins were to good for me and i learned a lot from that experience. I'm never going to go back to it again...

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, convince me. Write a convincing post about the ban. Why you regret it, what exactly happened. Because it is so recent, I am leaning on the side of caution which means a denial.

So prove to me you regret it.

Zakpanzer

Wood
Alright ill add some of the posts i made on the server forums i was banned on it will be in the next post

Zakpanzer

Wood
I was banned for xray-ing on a Blades of Falchion RP server. I had been playing on the server for about a month and had finally convinced my friend to join. We both agreed it was our favorite mine craft server. Then one day i was walking from sovereign to Gaia ((both cities on the server)) and was attacked by an evil dwarf named Farian (( ask anyone on the server hes a dick)). He randomly attacked me causing me to lose my diamond armor and fire aspect II sword. What made me MOST angry was that attacking someone without an RP reason or pre-warning is against the rules. I told the admins and they didn't do anything about it. I had spent at LEAST 10 hours getting that stuff ((no life right?)) and i was very angry. I was so angry that i went to the mine craft forums and downloaded Strogestcraft. Strongestcraft is a texture pack that turns every block into glass EXCEPT the ores. I immediatly began mining and mined enough diamonds to make myself an axe and a sword. IMMEDIATELY after that i felt bad about the hacking and when an admin asked me about it i confessed. The admin promised me no ban but i was banned anyways. This made me sad so i immediately began looking for a new RP server. I found this one and the rest is in this forums.

(( this is a quote of what the I said))D; i got banned for xray DONT DO IT.. Its kind of not fair because macarooney xrayed and didnt get banend :/ thats how he got diamond armor on his first day Is there anything i can do to become unbanned for xray? im reeeeeaaaaalllly sorry and if you give me another chance it wont happen again i swear ill make a ban appeal if neccesary i really wanna get on );

Oh really? He's ban now. Thanks for the info As for letting you back on... I'll see what the other's will say.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...eplayracesmagicclassesfactions/page__st__2220

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I did discover that post, that is why I questioned when it happened.

I do see you are sorry for the "x-ray". You need to understand and realize that we take x-raying VERY seriously. We have certain mods that are allowed on the server, and some that are considered illegal. You should be aware of what is allowed and what is not.

I am going to give you a chance, but understand one x-ray and you are banned.

Welcome to Herocraft.

Here is a thread with the list of legal mods: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/jwplayer0s-list-of-legal-mods.14766/