• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Simon's Application

Simon3940

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: bro123bro
  2. Location & Age: U.S.A, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Nope.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Nope.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to have fun on a Minecraft server, and I hope that this is the server I'm looking for. I don't grief, and all I want is a good time, and for other players to have one as well.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB9
  10. Additional Info: You will never see me play a Warrior :p

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I found this a quarterway down this page.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-towny-pvpclans-warhub-80-slots/page__st__480

Code:
1. Minecraft Name: bro123bro
2. Age: 14
3. Any previous bans?: Nope, and happy to say it!
4. Referral: None. I found it while Googling servers.
5. Are you here for Survival, Creative, RPG, or Everything?: Everything! I like Survival, and I'd like to try RPGing, but whatever there is to offer is great.
6. Anything you'd like to add?: Books are amazing. Same goes for Minecraft
7. Did you vote for us on Minestatus?: What's Minestatus?

Why is your age 14 there, but 22 here?

Simon3940

Dirt
Wow, nice catch. I was wondering if anyone would see that. I am actually 14, but said 22 just to put people off and see if anyone was actually going to do any research. Very nice job.

Simon3940

Dirt
Yes. Is that a problem? Also, it wasn't JUST to see if you would catch it. I don't want my exact age bandied about everywhere I go. I hope this doesn't taint our relationship. If you reject my application on those grounds, so be it, but I hope you won't. I also like how thorough you are with your investigations into players' server history. I rarely use my real age, unless it is investigated and/or required.

Simon3940

Dirt
If you're going to ignore this application, then please say so. (I know that's counter-intuitive :p)

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I actually went offline, I went to see the new batman :)

Since you blatantly lied on your application JUST to see if I would do my job, how can I trust anything else you have provided me.

Simon3940

Dirt
I didn't do it JUST to see if you would do your job, I didn't even know if you guys went very far with your application reviewing. Also, how is The Dark Knight Rises? (No spoilers, please.) You're right, you can't trust me, but even if I told the truth you still couldn't. I could've said I'm 22 on everything I use, and be like 10 or something. You wouldn't know. That is the beauty of the internet. Also, I have no reason to lie to you, past what I've already said. Why would I lie to you about anything else? I have no malicious motives, if that's what you're wondering. All I want is some fun in Minecraft, an utterly fantastic game. If you won't accept me, fine, but just know that not everyone is telling the truth on the internet :p, and that not everyone who lies are "bad people." And another thing! If you're going to reject me, just say it outright. I won't run away crying. (Probably.... ;))

Simon3940

Dirt
Haha, at least I'm getting you to think! A break in the routine is nice, no?
I enjoy playing Blacklight: Retribution, E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy, Skyrim, and myriad other FPSes and RPGs. Why?

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Honestly. I COULD flat out deny you for lying on your application. However, I'm not that kind of Proctor.

How about hobbies/interests that don't include a computer?

This is to see how you will fit in here in Herocraft. We arnt just a Minecraft Server, we are a Gaming Community.

Simon3940

Dirt
Amazing! Also, thanks for not denying me :D. I'm glad to see people who open their eyes once in a while. I like reading, and I'm currently reading Xenocide by Orson Scott Card, one of my favourite authors. By the way, if you find me one person who hasn't lied on the internet in some way, I'll show you a lie :p.

Simon3940

Dirt
Haha no, no, no, I'm just saying that you wouldn't be able to tell if there was XD, but that also everyone lies. It's a part of nature... well, human nature :p.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Haha no, no, no, I'm just saying that you wouldn't be able to tell if there was XD, but that also everyone lies. It's a part of nature... well, human nature :p.

It seems like you only goal in this application is to play a game and you are not truly interested in the server. You are asked questions, and you try to evade them with talk of everyone lies, etc.

Yes. Is that a problem? Also, it wasn't JUST to see if you would catch it. I don't want my exact age bandied about everywhere I go. I hope this doesn't taint our relationship. If you reject my application on those grounds, so be it, but I hope you won't. I also like how thorough you are with your investigations into players' server history. I rarely use my real age, unless it is investigated and/or required.

So you rarely use your real age, yet on three applications on MCF you have used your supposed "real age".

Simon3940

Dirt
Sorry, I do not mean to play a game, nor am I avoiding questions. I merely want to get to know you guys and perhaps join this server and have some fun. I don't mean to make you guys impatient. If that has happened, I assure you it was not on purpose. Please do not reject me on those grounds, for they were completely unintentional.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am not impatient, you are the one who wishes to join the server not I. You can take as long as you wish to respond, and I can keep going on the questions.

So you rarely use your real age, yet on three applications on MCF you have used your supposed "real age".

You never did respond to that comment.