• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

siL3eNtHarPy_00's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: siL3eNtHarPy_00 (Yes I know it's an annoying thing to spell.)
  2. Location & Age:I'm currently living in the United States and I'm 14 Years old...
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, that I remember
  4. Referral(s):No one referred to me.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard it through PlanetMineCraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have voted for Herocraft. But, apparently when I try to vote on one of the websites it constantly loads and crashes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do agree to the HeroCraft EULA & ToS
  8. Reason you should be accepted: A reason I should be accepted is because I always follow the rules and even when i'm not in a position of moderation I answer peoples questions. I am currently a moderator in the server wildcraft.
  9. Special key: {HCS15} Not sure if I did that right.
  10. Additional Info:

Haha omg its that server :D. Yeah. I remember that server. I wasn't banned on it either. I was jailed for "griefing" glowstone which I didn't remember about. I was age 15 on that server because I realized i put 1996 in that forums when I made it. But after noticing I didn't want to recreate it since it was already made.

Yup, I remember that server. I just went on it again to see how it was going. Also that link you showed wasn't a ban appeal. It's just me making a thread on why I was jailed. I'm still able to get on that server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Yup, I remember that server. I just went on it again to see how it was going. Also that link you showed wasn't a ban appeal. It's just me making a thread on why I was jailed. I'm still able to get on that server.

And I put the words ban appeal in quotes, I never said it was a ban per se. Clearly you were jailed for doing something you should not have done, I was questioning why you never mentioned it.

I never mentioned it because I didn't remember it. It was a year ago. "Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, that I remember" Also look at the last comment in that link you put. It was a glitch.

That was my first minecraft server I joined when my cousin gave me this account. I didn't know better. I abused a bug, and yet again. That was about a year or even longer ago. I didn't remember that one either. Most people change.

The ban occurred like a year or longer ago.
I answered that minor question already.
Haha omg its that server :D. Yeah. I remember that server. I wasn't banned on it either. I was jailed for "griefing" glowstone which I didn't remember about. I was age 15 on that server because I realized i put 1996 in that forums when I made it. But after noticing I didn't want to recreate it since it was already made.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Despite the attitude you have given in this application ((In regards to your bans)), I am going to accept you onto the server. As you are a mod on another server, please remember advertising is not allowed.

Welcome to Herocraft

I am no longer whitelisted on the new map anymore, but before the new map I was, Can i get re-whitelisted again please? :D