• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Show us your gaming setup! If you dare.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
1z3clg0.jpg

$10 Logitech mouse , Turtle Beach Px-21's, and the Macbook :3 Never had FPS problems for MC :)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Good gosh, you lot all have double screens, a microphone attatched to the screen, some fancy ass keyboard and a mouse and a laptop somewhere on the table...

All I have is a printer, screen, few boxes for video games and.... pens.

:p Might pop up a screenshot if I can be bothered.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Good gosh, you lot all have double screens, a microphone attatched to the screen, some fancy ass keyboard and a mouse and a laptop somewhere on the table...

lollll my keyboard is like 6 years old, my speakers are 10 years old this year, laptop was mandatory to buy for school, the mouse I admit is awesome but it was only 60 dollars. The only reason I have two screens is because one died in the middle of finishing a project so I ran out to the computer store bought a new one, sent the other for RMA. I couldn't return the other monitor. Moral of the story is, school is expensive. Hah.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3

Hehe, here's mine. Mine is by far the worst. Although, it is quite effective.

1XYrj.jpg
Go living room couch. ^.^