• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
Life isn't so bad, travel the world, but only the crappy run down parts in my case. Get paid to stay in shape and play with cool toys I will most likely never see again.

realmatt10000

Legacy Supporter 5
Eh why the hell not. #ipodcamerathebest
734839_3804394447623_1719859291_n.jpg

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
NO I'M TOO UGLY. To summarise my life; ''Bad hair day''. Either that or a pull a fucked up smile in just about every picture. I'm very pissed off about this.

I never look good at pictures (Or in general), which is why my facebook profile picture is 2 years old because I never attempt to take new ones.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I never look good at pictures (Or in general), which is why my facebook profile picture is 2 years old because I never attempt to take new ones.

Look at my face and you'll either burst out with laughter, or you'll puke. It's just that bad. Or, you'll cringe at how awful it looks.