• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
2TGyY.jpg

I'm no longer a braceface, also ladies im single :p
dah sexy

leap1

Iron
I suppose I should post a picture of myself as well...

Picture of me 2.png

Not too happy with myself, knowing how much of an utter idiot I look. Then again, many may think different.

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
God that looks so much like a Barracks room with a wall locker in the background.
That's certainly no wall locker. I like to think it looks more like a dorm instead of barracks. But no one lives there anymore. Someone broke their toilet and flooded the place.

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
Kinda feel better now, knowing that barracks are getting decent enough that they are similar to dorms actually. Means the military is getting treated right. Put it this way because its better to think that barracks are getting up to dorm standards than it is to think that dorms are coming down to barracks standards. I have never lived in a dorm but dated a few who did. I am a commuter.