• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Why does Achy get all the compliments!? All I had was random Pedophiles telling me I'm hot. Damn it!

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
All that was recorded of a party I did a small set for last night. Output was already plugged in or something, so traktor was useless. I resorted to Virtual DJ and it turned out surprisingly well :)

@Nadastorm

Can I one up you now? ;) This vid is from a jungle themed party I DJed at. I had three gigs that weekend and this one got busted by the cops. You can see my mug at the beginning, music starts @2:30, Lion King @3:20, Toy Box @5:29, gear @6:17, cops @7:54, drunk dancing throughout.

@Zaspar

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
@Zaspar
@Nadastorm

NICE GIG GUYS !!!

:p

i love it !! More vids, you tube channel, i will SUBSCRIBE !!!

I like both your styles, but nada got his crashed by the man and told to clear out lol, WINNNNEERRR!!!! :D

Ether of you got mp3's of your mixes etc, please dear god pm me :D

Nuevex

TNT
Guess I might as well update.

johnnysup

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Can I one up you now? ;) This vid is from a jungle themed party I DJed at. I had three gigs that weekend and this one got busted by the cops. You can see my mug at the beginning, music starts @2:30, Lion King @3:20, Toy Box @5:29, gear @6:17, cops @7:54, drunk dancing throughout.

@Zaspar

Watched the whole thing, learned a couple of things:

-my sets can't be purely my music
-big bad wolf can wreck a dancefloor
-people are funny as fuck when they're drunk
-cops are annoying
-your voice is beautiful

@Plasma78 I might be producing/mixing over the summer, I'll keep you posted ;)

@Nuevex ... your name just reminded me of one of my earliest Herocraft memories... some time last August I raided your "summer home" near zeal and made off with some stone tools to get me started