• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
No, it was a come-try-it kinda deal. I had a blast! Was smiling for an hour after, haha.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
That sounds awesome. I've trying to get my dad to let us go to Daytona and do the Petty Racing Experience.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Oh man, I did that a few years ago. Was craaaaazy.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
All that was recorded of a party I did a small set for last night. Output was already plugged in or something, so traktor was useless. I resorted to Virtual DJ and it turned out surprisingly well :)

Main song is The Cutting Edge by Dome Patrol, Carl Cox & Julika remix, with a bit of Nox by Clockwork at the end

And yes, someone does yell my name near the end. lol

@Brutalacerate @GreekCrackShot @kevinlive @Nadastorm

DaShniper

Legacy Supporter 6
images
gKXbl.png

@Kainzo's favorite "weapons"

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
I suppose its been a while since my old one... ._.
This was at a 21st about 4 weeks ago. A photo I'm NOT drunk in. It's my brother who is the drunk one this time if you couldn't tell haha. I had to drive to another place later that night.
Kane%20%26%20Lee.jpg

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Maybe ill post a new picture of me later today :eek: Hopefully I wont look like a 12 year old in this one to all of you :p agree/like/whatever if I should post one

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
I suppose its been a while since my old one... ._.
This was at a 21st about 4 weeks ago. A photo I'm NOT drunk in. It's my brother who is the drunk one this time if you couldn't tell haha. I had to drive to another place later that night.
You're a cutie pie, Leenie :eek:ooooo!<3
Maybe ill post a new picture of me later today :eek: Hopefully I wont look like a 12 year old in this one to all of you :p agree/like/whatever if I should post one
No one wants to see your ugly face. Captain uggles. PSH. Gtfo.
>:D