• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Show off your desktop!

Afritay

Legacy Supporter 6
74b090e83d1b31502b0ca0b5cfe0a6d1

art thou angry? kids?

BadHaddy

User Abuser
Javelin%2520Limits.jpg

I was testing a NAS device by streaming all 14 episodes of firefly in 1080p. It sounded funny as hell.

Protip: at 1080 x 5670 it gets hard to actually host desktop screenshots, or even visualize them at standard PC definitions.

Edit to add: my background is a 180mp panoramic image I took in Europe.

%255BGroup%252036%255D-100_0087_100_0089-3%2520images.jpg

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
What theme is that? You're on Win7 right? With the first two pics broken, I can't tell!
Its a custom theme. Go to deviantart.com and search Windows Themes. you have to do a couple of things to get them work properly. It's very frustrating, be warned.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Its a custom theme. Go to deviantart.com and search Windows Themes. you have to do a couple of things to get them work properly. It's very frustrating, be warned.

Ahhh I will have to give that a try. I find the windows default interface to be pretty ugly compared to GNOME2+Compiz that I was used to before getting my new laptop (which has Windows 7 Home Premium on it)

My degree requires me to be familiar with as many operating systems as possible, and Ubuntu 10.04 has always been my favorite (but not the newer ones, fuck UNITY)

When I get around to building a desktop PC, I want it to look like this:

<3 GNOME 2

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
Ahhh I will have to give that a try. I find the windows default interface to be pretty ugly compared to GNOME2+Compiz that I was used to before getting my new laptop (which has Windows 7 Home Premium on it)

My degree requires me to be familiar with as many operating systems as possible, and Ubuntu 10.04 has always been my favorite (but not the newer ones, fuck UNITY)

When I get around to building a desktop PC, I want it to look like this:

<3 GNOME 2
I normally like the clean small icon themes the best. I can't stand giant icons and big windows. Clean, simple, and professional looking is what I normally aim for. But they have EVERYTHING you can imagine in themes so you should find something you like. I once went from 8pm to 5am trying to get a theme to work correctly and to get everything in order over the summer. It ended up crashing my computer so I had to reinstall my OS to get back on.
:(

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I've decided to revive this topic for my desktop pic I took for #showyourdesktopfriday on G+ today :)

showyourdesktopfriday.png

Now post or re-post your desktops! For fun and excitement :)

edit: I don't think photobucket likes my picture, I have a 17.5" screen on this laptop :)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I've decided to revive this topic for my desktop pic I took for #showyourdesktopfriday on G+ today :)

showyourdesktopfriday.png

Now post or re-post your desktops! For fun and excitement :)

edit: I don't think photobucket likes my picture, I have a 17.5" screen on this laptop :)
That's one tough bat winged-pom balled-teddy bear moogle.