• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Shadewar01's Whitelist Application

Shadewar01

Wood
  • In-game name: Shadewar01

• Location & Age: New Mexico, 22

• Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None

• Referral(s): None

• Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC): I sure have and will continue to do so as many times as i can.

• How'd you hear about Herocraft? Browsing the minecraft forums i found a thread for the server

• Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCS10

• Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes fully, and i shall abide by them.

• Reason(s) you should be accepted: I follow rules well and bring some new ideas to the game. I have alot of experience having owned my own server and can give constructive advice. I have a few friends who would be willing to join with me as well after they see me play on the server a bit. So bring in new members and just all around be a friendly player.

• Additional Info: Ive played multiple Rpg games and have a bit of experience :)
  • Edit: Sorry wanted to mention some of the games i play alot. Skyrim, BF3, Counter Strike Source, All sorts of xbox live arcade games. Im a Pretty relaxed gamer and love all sorts of games. I enjoy anything to do with zombies and get addicted to it quick.
Thanks for taking a look at my Application :)

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Congratulations Shadewar!

You've been accepted to Herocraft. Be sure to ask in-game for the Teamspeak password. Also, contact one of our many helpful [Guide(s)] for assistance.

*Edit*

Whoops. Seems as though we already have someone reviewing this app.
I'll let you handle this one Angyles.

***Angy edit*** - Accepted