• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Server Status (CHECK HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
I know that minecraft.net is back up, but the server is still down, at least for me. Is this a server problem now, and no longer a minecraft.net overload issue?

Azza1070

TNT
Ok I've got the new launcher and I've reverted back to 1.7.3, but when I try to connect to the herocraft server, it says...
java.io.IOException: Received string length longer than maximum

Help? Lol, also have the borders been extended on the map?

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Relocating the host of the server, I believe. Also, the map extension could be happening, now too.

Azza1070

TNT
Haha I had my .minecraft saved a day before 1.8, so I deleted 1.8 as a whole (but backed it up too) and then just pasted my 1.7.3 .minecraft folder back, it wasn't really a revert but that's what I did none the less...I saw a few other people get in the day 1.8 came out so idk what's happening, lol

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
So how do I revert back to 1.7.3? I'm sorry, kinda stumped here :(

Edit: FAIL, I'll PM Brutal

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
So how do I revert back to 1.7.3? I'm sorry, kinda stumped here :(

Edit: FAIL, I'll PM Brutal
By forcing the launcher to update, since 1.7.3 is still the current on that the launcher forces to update too when you request it.

edit: NVM find someone with the jar.

Azza1070

TNT
When will the plugins be compatible with 1.8? (Now 1.8.1) I highly doubt everyone is going to keep reverting their folders back to 1.7.3 and keep checking everyday to see if the server is working, so Herocraft better update its stuff quick or they're probably going to lose some players.. :(

Also why can't we move from the Zeal? D:

Mitchodak

Glowstone
i believe there is no Point to Expand the server till we are running on 1.8 as the "new biome's + world generated things" wont be in the map if we do it now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.