• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Server Re-Application] Sk8rGameFreak

1. Minecraft In-game name: Sk8rGameFreak
  2. Location & Age: Louisiana, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I don't really remember any previous bans that I haven't really been unbanned from.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it on Minestatus about a year ago, I attempted to apply and was told to wait a few months due to previous bans on my account. I reapplied and got accepted. I was inactive for a while and got unwhitelisted.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I haven't played Minecraft in a while and I'm looking for a community I can join. I remembered I used to play on here and found out I was unwhitelisted because of inactivity. Hopefully I can be re-accepted into the Herocraft Community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS13
  10. Additional Info:

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Sk8rGameFreak
  2. Location & Age: Louisiana, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I don't really remember any previous bans that I haven't really been unbanned from.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it on Minestatus about a year ago, I attempted to apply and was told to wait a few months due to previous bans on my account. I reapplied and got accepted. I was inactive for a while and got unwhitelisted.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I haven't played Minecraft in a while and I'm looking for a community I can join. I remembered I used to play on here and found out I was unwhitelisted because of inactivity. Hopefully I can be re-accepted into the Herocraft Community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS13
  10. Additional Info:
As far as I've read you've been denied many times. Angyles should I review this application?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay I am going to give you a chance as you have been pretty consistent on applying, but I will warn you. We will not tolerate any of your past behaviour on this server. We do not like trouble makers and I am hoping you
have moved beyond that.

Accepted