• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sdonai's App

Sdonai

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Sdonai
  2. Location & Age: 31
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, i did
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes i do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I was playing on a server that got shut down, it was running the heroes mod and it got me pretty pumped for the mod so i went looking for another good server with the heroes mod. Over all i'm just looking for a server to play in my free time.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCS6
  10. Additional Info : I played alot of LoL and RTS style games but recently i've gotten back into minecraft and i'm just looking for a fun server.
(Hope i did not make typo some where)

Sdonai

Dirt
I would rather not give my location out but i will message you i hope this is acceptable.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Sdonai
  2. Location & Age: 31
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, i did
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes i do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I was playing on a server that got shut down, it was running the heroes mod and it got me pretty pumped for the mod so i went looking for another good server with the heroes mod. Over all i'm just looking for a server to play in my free time.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCS6
  10. Additional Info : I played alot of LoL and RTS style games but recently i've gotten back into minecraft and i'm just looking for a fun server.
(Hope i did not make typo some where)

So 31...yet a year ago on July 4th you were 12:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...pg-server-12/page__view__findpost__p__5896306

And 21 on the same day!

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...pvp-wars-rpg/page__view__findpost__p__5898320

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
And i suppose you're perfect and have never put a random age down on forums where it did not matter?
I'm 31 and i put my correct age up. @Angyles

Well I do not have proof you are the age of 31. And since I see one of your applications stating you are 12, the application is denied per our ToS. Good luck on another server.

In addition by law it does matter what your age is.

Sdonai

Dirt
Well I do not have proof you are the age of 31. And since I see one of your applications stating you are 12, the application is denied per our ToS. Good luck on another server.

In addition by law it does matter what your age is.

Alright, I'm sorry I am actually 13 but I'm not allowed to tell my personal information on the internet because my dad will get mad at me. That application was over a year ago and I turned 13 in february.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
@Angyles is correct with how she handled this application. If your dad doesn't let you give out your age and/or state/country, then you really shouldn't be on the Internet in all honesty.

Also, don't PM Staff regarding the Whitelist. If you had read the rule/s or the posts highlighted in red, you would have known this.

Good luck on another server, @Sdonai.

Sdonai

Dirt
I did read the posts highlighted in red, but you're the head proctor so I figured it was alright to ask for a little help. Please don't shut me down from this server i've not even gotten to prove that I can be good for it. @Brutalacerate
I don't understand why you guys won't accept this app. I'm sorry I lied about my age to begin with can't we work some thing out? this is the only good server running the heros plugin.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I did read the posts highlighted in red, but you're the head proctor so I figured it was alright to ask for a little help. Please don't shut me down from this server i've not even gotten to prove that I can be good for it. @Brutalacerate
I don't understand why you guys won't accept this app. I'm sorry I lied about my age to begin with can't we work some thing out? this is the only good server running the heros plugin.

The problem is, you lied on your application. I then questioned you on the other two applications I found with different ages and you had the chance to come clean, yet you didn't. You had an attitude about the question.

Now you state you are 13. Yet with your track record in this thread, not to mention other threads, how do I even know you are being truthful?

Sdonai

Dirt
You're right @Angyles i lied i understand that and i had a bit of an attitude. I'm not sure how i can prove to you that i stoped lieing all i'm asking for is a chance. i'm sorry

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
You're right @Angyles i lied i understand that and i had a bit of an attitude. I'm not sure how i can prove to you that i stoped lieing all i'm asking for is a chance. i'm sorry

It is not up to me now, since you brought in an Admin on the subject. From Brutal's post it appears he has denied you, and I cannot over ride his decision, nor would I even try to.

I do not suggest messaging him again, perhaps he will read the messages and change his decision. Good luck.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Brutal has stated via private message to me, that I can make the final decision on the application.

There are a few issues here. You lied about your age and had the chance to come clean with it, and you didn't. You claim you are 13, but I do not have any proof. As far as I know you could still be 12. Not to mention the attitude given when questioned about why you have different ages. Messaging staff is also a huge mistake, as you have seen lol.

On July 4th, 2011 you applied to Herocraft on our MCF thread. I am going to give you a chance on the server BUT, I will not whitelist you until July 4th, 2012. I would feel more comfortable about you being 13 on that date, since I know you stated you were 12 on that same date last year.

This is a compromise I can live with, provided you also can keep the attitude in check especially when you are questioned by staff lol.

If you are alright with this, message me either in this thread a bump, or private message me and I will whitelist you on July 4th, 2012.

It is all up to you @Sdonai

Sdonai

Dirt
Brutal has stated via private message to me, that I can make the final decision on the application.

There are a few issues here. You lied about your age and had the chance to come clean with it, and you didn't. You claim you are 13, but I do not have any proof. As far as I know you could still be 12. Not to mention the attitude given when questioned about why you have different ages. Messaging staff is also a huge mistake, as you have seen lol.

On July 4th, 2011 you applied to Herocraft on our MCF thread. I am going to give you a chance on the server BUT, I will not whitelist you until July 4th, 2012. I would feel more comfortable about you being 13 on that date, since I know you stated you were 12 on that same date last year.

This is a compromise I can live with, provided you also can keep the attitude in check especially when you are questioned by staff lol.

If you are alright with this, message me either in this thread a bump, or private message me and I will whitelist you on July 4th, 2012.

It is all up to you @Sdonai

Thats perfectly fine. thanks @Angyles