• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

scrubs109 Whitelist application

anty0

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: scrubs109
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey and I am 15 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never been banned
  4. Referral(s): zeroaer and xaffective
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a minecraft server to have fun and play in because I play minecraft a lot and my friends recommended me this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet but will do asoon as i get accepted
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I play minecraft alot everyday, I am a very nice guy and i also tolerate 'trolls'. I hate hackers I don't see the point in hacking in minecraft it just defeats the whole purpose. I enjoy building big structures and PVP. I would really love to join this server.
  9. Special key: HCS9
  10. Additional Info: I am a huge gamer. I play fps,mmos and more. I am associated with fugitivegamers a youtube channel and i want to start a minecraft series in this server.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
I found a ban. Please explain what happened and when the ban occurred.

[0] => mc.shadowraze.net .:. spamming

anty0

Dirt
I found a ban. Please explain what happened and when the ban occurred.

[0] => mc.shadowraze.net .:. spamming
I never spam but i did let me friend use my account once. I never played on that server so it could of been me.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Do you still share the account? We don't allow account sharing on Herocraft.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Do not bump your application, I would have messaged the Proctor to let him know you had replied again. I will tag @Didag, to review this.

Please be patient.