• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ryan9999915's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Ryan9999915
  2. Location & Age: NJ 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking through servers and I found it
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a great role-player and I'm enthusiastic and I'm willing to do anything to have fun on the server and to make others gameplay more fun too
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCr11
  10. Additional Info: I just really want to find a good server instead of a server that claims to be rp but is just a bad pvp and this server looks legit. Some of my hobbies are playing soccer, playing xbox, and i also enjoy just hanging out with my friends and also making new friends

To be honest I'm pretty sure i've never been banned before do you mind telling me what server i was banned on and i will explain why i was banned if the server rings a bell?

It could've been on a hunger games server you have to wait like 2 minutes but i started to run because i thought it started and it kicked me because it said i was moving too fast and accused me of using a client but i didn't really do anything