• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rossfudgew's Whitelist Application

rossfudgew

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: rossfudgew
  2. Location & Age: USA, 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Nope, Owner on three though...
  4. Referral(s): My users
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Demand for the plugin on my server, I'm just looking into how it works and looking forward to see it in action
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Why would I vote for a server I haven't even joined yet? Lemme see it first!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yep
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because I'm looking to put your plugin on my server, which will not be mentioned here
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR10
  10. Additional Info: If you look up my user name, you should find links to some servers which I will abbreviate here IC, PV, HE, AU70

HeX7

Obsidian
~~~Reviewing~~~
Please wait for a response; Do not reply to this post.
Your Application is currently being reviewed by:
HeX7
jqvla.gif

HeX7

Obsidian
Hello there @rossfudgew

Your application seems to check out fine, there might be a problem later down on the line though, as it appears you are a sever owner of (3) servers, surly it is a lot of responsibility and takes up a lot of time and effort, so what is the interest in our server?

rossfudgew

Wood
My interest is to actually see the herocraft plugin in action, as my user base wants me to implement a RPG type server for them. Now I know herocraft is modified beyond the herocraft plugin, but seeing what your server has may sway me more in favor of using the herocraft plugin for the RPG aspect of my server than some others. So in particular I'm just looking to get whitelisted to see your plugins in action so I can make an educated decision.

HeX7

Obsidian
Hey there @rossfudgew

Ok then, everything else checks in order. Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your inbox.

Servers are currently down, I will add you when I can!

HeX7

Obsidian
@rossfudgew

You are most welcome sir, the map is currently in Greylist mode, so you can actually join right off the bat!