• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

roguebubbleman's whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name: roguebubbleman
  2. Location & Age: Virginia, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): phantomcomet, duncan0624, pieworship
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends at school have been talking about the server for at least a month.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and the rules. I am very agile, and thus good at fighting mobs. I also help anyone that asks for it.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCR11}
  10. Additional Info: I am currently undertaking a personal crusade against greifing. This started when all 3 of my houses on a different server were griefed. So far, I have cleaned up 3 structures made by other people that were griefed, and I prevented another large structure from being griefed.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Reviewing

First off, our proctors take time out of their lives to review your applications, two hours is nothing to wait. Being rude on your application to get into our server is not a good way to be accepted.

EDIT:
@roguebubbleman - Alright, everything looks good. Please check your inbox, and welcome to Herocraft.

I feel like a jerk now. I should not have let my frustration get the better of me, and I apologize. Please consider reviewing my application, and I promise not to say or type anything that would be insulting to the proctors or other staff members again. I've had a long day, and I had to go to my grandfather's funeral a few hours ago.