• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

r4ve2z

Dirt
IGN- r4ve2z
age/timezone- 23-Pacific USA
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I love Rise against. The second i saw that town name when looking around i knew i had to join
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- Brand spankin' new player looking to get a bearing.
what are your strengths/ what do you want to improve- my strength is building, not so much the making it beautiful part (although i'm alright at that) mostly trying to invent epic contraptions to boggle the mind and doom the nay-sayer!-my weakness is patience (mining, waiting for stuff to grow, ect...)
do you have or wish to talk on skype or teamspeak- sure, why not
class- Warrior (Dragoon path)
additional info- Need a town for test subjects *ahem!* i mean ... to share with! >.>

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
actually connors in canada for the next 2 weeks trying to hunt down @Haxnn
but ill be sure to add him

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
@khoi or @p1moyer can you see if my door is open at RA if so can you close it and khoi can you make sure no one enters my house especially tuan and vald. Thx

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Yea don't you live like next to me if you do can remove the redstone torch out of the block if there is one because i don't want unwanted raiders in my house.

@khoi you need to put a rule that doesn't allow people just to enters other people house.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
my spout no works... :( o and im going to go be shot at so peace out guys.
*ill try to fix my spout but until then i wont be on

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
i actually tried spout but when i started to type the register thing spout got a grey screen and wouldn't let me rejoin HC to type my register. So now i got to wait for the server problem to be fixed before i can play
@khoi
@cmckenica