• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@Kenneth_Chow ok well im going to be off for awhile, ill finally update the forums tho :p
until then kenn your temp. leader of RA i trust in your judgement for the most part.
@p1moyer remember to pay the taxes
@cmckenica if tuan hits iloemen EVEN ONCE please beat the shit out of him. actually that goes to everyone not only cmc :)

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
ok guys, in 2 days i will be unbanned, and whoever took mah' stuff GIVE IT BACK, KHOI TOLD ME SOMEONE TOOK MY STUFF, SO PUT IT BACK IN THE CHEST :mad:
also i draws a picture
d1f.png

MrFly007

Portal
Actaully i lied about gointo midnight, i am deciding between 3 towns, midnight, canterlot, and another one that im not sure. If canterlot is not a active town then ill turn attention to midnight or if any other town looks good then yeah. If i cannot find anything then ill just staywith RA. :p

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Can you guys please choose someone to be your town Banker and label them on your citizen list that they are your banker. Thank you. :)

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Wild_Porygon RA app: I think mrfly and iloeman are op pvpers andi wonna join pls I rly do plzzzzz.

If you wish to join please use the format below and after you have used the correct format i than will read your app. @Wild_Porygon
IGN-
age/timezone-
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-
what relationships do you currently have with other groups-
what are your strengths/ what do you want to improve-
do you have or wish to talk on skype or teamspeak-
class-
additional info-