• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
heoru you are accept as long as you dont plan on taking over our underground base. BUT IF YOU DO I WILL SEND EVERYONE PERSON I KNOW AND PUT YOU ON A BOUNTY IF YOU TRY.
Heoru

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
well...thats great...
but really if heoru takes over our place.... imma get my shovel...

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
alright imma get off now i gtta wake up early tomorrow to report to court.. i meen school.... what no i didnt attack someone....

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
*reports of
*arson
*grand theft auto
*assualt
*treason
*murder
*harassment
*im pretty sure im not allowed to say the next one....
ok well imma go pray to kainzo that i dont get found or arrested

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
and heoru and smokey you dont need to move to RA you can stay at your own base if you want. but if you do want to move i am pretty sure smokey knows where the base is.
Smokeykiller51
Heoru

KindralSoul

Legacy Supporter 4
Jonjur um you delusional? you were bragging bout how you raided RA considering how you said you attacked us first we have the right. Second your an evil town again we have the right. Third damn your annoying as hell
-ps. don't brag bout how you can raid and kill us especially when its all lies
1. Nutreal Town
2.I never raided You
3.You talk like your all That like you said Oh where gonna raid you Hahahaha,So you attacked and You Failed Epicly.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
Jonjur so you admit you never raided us but yet you keep making lies that you have....pretty pathetic if you ask me plus its a game im here to play with my friends now to put up with people like you. you lie about raiding us and then admit you never did after it turns against you. we dont attack cause were a raider group we attack cause your annoying jonjur. only one thing.... get the fuck off my page and go harass someone else

WEll actually Kenneth_Chow if you read my friends post correctly my friend says he want to take over the world using his underground base :D which since we are on the same page would include RA gainning territory :D ........Like All You're mines are belong to us( RA ). Muhahaha

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
wait so who what where? im so cunfused....... normally at this point ide threaten you with a shovel *yawns
but im too tired for me its 1:15 in the morn so imma head to sleep you know after i play PS3 >.>
thief: you cant prove anything
me: i don't need to i just beat you senseless until you confess

KindralSoul

Legacy Supporter 4
Jonjur so you admit you never raided us but yet you keep making lies that you have....pretty pathetic if you ask me plus its a game im here to play with my friends now to put up with people like you. you lie about raiding us and then admit you never did after it turns against you. we dont attack cause were a raider group we attack cause your annoying jonjur. only one thing.... get the fuck off my page and go harass someone else
1.I dont even know you
2.You get beat So bad you acuse Me haha.

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Jonjur - K, now I entered the battle.
1.I dont even know you
So what you're saying is that All those times that you've been on Skype talking with us doesn't matter anymore? Also, all those time's we've met at your "Old base" doesn't matter either? Hmm, last time I checked they did.
2.You get beat So bad you acuse Me haha.
ORLY? I recall you saying in O chat that you have the "Most deaths on Herocraft!", so don't even think about just coming up and saying that you can beat him, or even me.
Just remember, Khoi and I are spec, you're not.

@khoi - Wake up and smell the roses dammit.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
im still wondering why jonjur is still on our page bitching bout stuff that's not true just cause she gets killed by us. wow.... and i thought you had no life connor but this is just sad......

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
ok i got my computer back, and if you see jonjur, kill her, take her stuff, she is giving death and raid threats, so everypony go do their job, YAYY PATATOE WEDGES WITH CHEEZ!!!!

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
im still wondering why jonjur is still on our page bitching bout stuff that's not true just cause she gets killed by us. wow.... and i thought you had no life connor but this is just sad......
jonjur is now officially on the level: Bitch, which is infact, K.O.S., and i call dibs on her iron st00f, and her wool

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
lol hero
also i find it hilarious how she threatens to raid us without knowing where we are.
unless shes threatening to raid our forum page or something :p