• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Welcome to RA jacca. but i do have to say that we do get attacked once in awhile but it gets take care of fast. and if you every get lost you can download Rei minimap. it very helpful
i cant bring you to base but you can see if Khoi or cmc is on.
just type /tell khoi or /tell cmc and tell them to bring you to to the base
@Jacca

rampaging

Coal
IGN- rampaging13
age/location- 13 & New York
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I've been mostly solo while playing this server and I feel like that isn't the way to approach this server. I am very handy and for the most part, very knowledgeable about subjects pertaining to MineCraft.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- I haven't associated myself with anyone other than people I
know on the server personally and one time I talked to 159... other numbers.
what are your goals- To be able to help the community and have the community help me
do you have or wish to talk on skype- I would be more than will to talk to people on Skype! Skype name: Nico Griffin (I think)
class- Rogue (I am planning to spec into something else later, and I can do whatever is needed for the community though.)
additional info- I am a very active member of this server since I have started playing and am very easy going.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
rampaging i will accept you to this guild. but considering you have been muted many times by a mod and if you are to join this place i hope you will learn to respect the mods/admins. other than that i see nothing bad about you welcome to RA
@rampaging

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Yea the big floating town next to us is are our allies. so dont attack them and they wont attack you I hope

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
And if you want to ask how i know this is because i look at your post and profile to make sure you are the right kind or person to join this guild.
@rampaging

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
NOW NO ONE POST SHIT FOR LIKE 1 HOUR I NEED TO FINSIH MY PROJECT.
AND IF YOU DO GOD BELIEVE ME I WILL FUCK YOU IN THE ASS
JK

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
*checks watch*
So are you done yet?
Another reminder, I am allied aswell so don't charge at me like a madman or I will roast your face off. :)

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
ok reminder if you see someone named kourne charge at him like a madman he is mean to me. jk dont kill him
o and yes that floating city is friendly...most of the time
@Haxnn hey haxnn my friendship with milles is now over...turns out hes not Canadian.... yea....

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I dislike this guild. Its SiC once fucked with my town, so i kinda hate him. That's one of the reasons Canterlot not seek an alliance with RA.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I know. (I also don't ally anymore because having many allies sucks.)

I'm in bad mood right now, dunno why.