• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rhidden's Application

Rhidden

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Rhidden
  2. Location & Age: Scotland, 27
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend told me about your amazing RPG mod and I would like to give it a try and hopefully permanantly join your community as my previous server of nearly a year recently shut down.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I am a friendly player who loves to build and Roleplay. I have been playing MMO's for more than 13 years and understand how to be a fun, productive member of an online community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR7
  10. Additional Info: I am a fairly laid back gamer. When I play tabletop RPG's I usually enjoy playing a wizard or a thief. I started playing Ultima Online roughly 13 years ago and have played many MMO's since including UO, EQ2, FFXI, AoC, WAR, WoW, LOTRO, DDO, Runescape, Firefall, Planetside 2 and most recently GW2. I am generally a helpful person but I do enjoy a bit of open world PvP now and again. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of my previous builds but I promise to make something epic and thematic to my character. Also, I always cut down the whole tree. :)

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Rhidden
  2. Location & Age: Scotland, 27
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend told me about your amazing RPG mod and I would like to give it a try and hopefully permanantly join your community as my previous server of nearly a year recently shut down.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I am a friendly player who loves to build and Roleplay. I have been playing MMO's for more than 13 years and understand how to be a fun, productive member of an online community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR7
  10. Additional Info: I am a fairly laid back gamer. When I play tabletop RPG's I usually enjoy playing a wizard or a thief. I started playing Ultima Online roughly 13 years ago and have played many MMO's since including UO, EQ2, FFXI, AoC, WAR, WoW, LOTRO, DDO, Runescape, Firefall, Planetside 2 and most recently GW2. I am generally a helpful person but I do enjoy a bit of open world PvP now and again. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of my previous builds but I promise to make something epic and thematic to my character. Also, I always cut down the whole tree. :)
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1356386645,1356386540][/DOUBLEPOST]Why does the age on your application differ from the age on your profile?