• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Resist] Neutral [17]

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Disbanding Resist. Felt it was too Legion of Oblivion centered, with a large playerbase stemming from that kingdom (including me), and we also wanted to spur the resurgence of the Freepers.

It was a good run, guys. :D

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
Ho hum.

I sense we'll be reliving a great many members in a few days to come.​

For those confused, [Resist] is a guild, that the only requirements of which, is to react to a warcall. The point of [Resist], is to counter balance one sided armed conflicts, with more arms.

In [Resist], joining it, does NOT make you an ally of all other members, does NOT ban the killing of other members. The entire POINT of Resist, is to make a side group that does NOT bind you with hundreds of allys, so you can still kill freely, while calling upon a mass of people should you be overwhelmed. This guild was NOT created so we could have another carebear hug fest. I even yelled in our channel, "DIGGER IS CURRENTLY HOSTILE", but some members, decided to ignore this warning, and charge ahead regardless.

The last time I checked, it wasn't a guild rule that Digger can't raid with his friends.

Not that matters, since I OWN the guild.
Why was I kicked for fighting against the guild by leftovers then digger if killing guild members is legal? Reply a bit late but only just got Internet :(

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Why was I kicked for fighting against the guild by leftovers then digger if killing guild members is legal? Reply a bit late but only just got Internet :(

Because no one else in the guild was aware of Digger's intentions for the guild until that post.

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
@Digger360 was it against the guild rules for me to side with my rl friends in a battle? If not I would like to know why I was kicked from this guild.

Pringliesiz!

Sucks you got kicked when your offense was just as equal as Digger's. The only difference was that you received a punishment and he did not because of his authority.

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
Basically yeah :), the difference is that the guild attacked me first unlike diggers offence :(

IGN: Builderfreak7
Hero Class/Level: Caster 16/ Crafter 8
Previous Towns/Guilds: None
What do you expect from the guild: I expect help, protection, and nice, fun people.
What do you want to get out of the guild: I would like exp and not fight others alone.
Do you have teamspeak: Yes
Additional Info: I am a kind person and I like soccer and basketball. I also like playing herocraft and the survival games. I will try my best to protect the guild and its people.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Builder for the love of God read the posts before your app, then understand that this guild is disbanded...